AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do I add text to my screen?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KenzieCams

Cam Model
Jan 29, 2020
Florida
allmylinks.com
I've seen models with text on their screen while broadcasting and I'm wondering if OBS is the only way to do it? I have OBS but don't really know how to work it. I don't use it because it won't allow MFC pvts. I wasn't sure if OBS is the only way to get the text or if there's something else...

I've seen models with text on their screen while broadcasting and I'm wondering if OBS is the only way to do it? I have OBS but don't really know how to work it. I don't use it because it won't allow MFC pvts. I wasn't sure if OBS is the only way to get the text or if there's something else...
If you use any virtual cam application, they're likely to have a way to add text to your screen. Before OBS became a thing on MFC, Manycams and other softwares were popular for this.

If you're on a PC (not mac) you can actually use OBS as a virtual cam and broadcast in the usual flash broadcaster (though that'll end by the end of this year, flash is out soon). Check out the OBS for MFC thread for help on that.

Soon, though, MFC will allow privates via OBS (the external broadcaster option which is currently the most stable way to broadcast on MFC) and they already allow group and club shows I believe. So it won't be much longer that you have to avoid it.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MatureSwiss
Status
Not open for further replies.