AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do I cancel my Mfc account and make a new 1?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16, 2015
I've searched the whole internet and can't seem to find a answer, am I able to delete my Mfc account? I opened it a month ago and didnt really take advantage of the new model status and now my cam score has dropped to 600!! I have no one in my room and make no tokens anymore. I want to make a new 1 now I no what I am doing, but don't no if this is possibly. And if it isn't, is there any other sites anyone can suggest I try? I'm from England so somewhere that will pay out to someone in England
Thankyou in advance
Xxxxxxxxxxxx

It's really up in the air about whether or not you can delete it. They say you cannot make a new one, but some of us have been able to get a new one. I got a new one after a 6 month hiatus. Other girls have tried to delete and then just make a new one and MFC just reinstated their old one. You really never know. I did at one point talk to MFC about getting a new account due to a security issue and they very kindly set me up with a new one, so you could try emailing them but they may not do it just because you don't like your low camscore.

I would say that instead of giving up and starting over, try to get your score up. I know a LOT of girls who are really successful and at one point had a camscore like yours. Starting over won't magically make things go smoother! Just try and do new things and try to bring people into your room in different ways. I am sure having a low score is a little discouraging but you can do it!

As for other sites... The most popular around here are MFC, Chaturbate (tokens and payouts are very similar to MFC), and Streamate (which is veeeery different than both of those).

Good luck!

:text-yeahthat:

Everything Lexi said! And, I would highly recommend getting model verification here on the forum so that you can gain access to the Models Only section. There are many detailed threads about all the different sites, as well as how to try to improve your cam score. :-D Good luck!

Thankyou, does anyone have any suggestions on how to possibly get more people into my room and to stay in the room? I think a lot of people come in and see there's not many people in there and not people tipping so don't bother staying :s also how do I get a model verification on here? Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.