AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do I deal with this Premium on MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2017
So I'm new the cam world. I'm a total n00b. I started on MFC in November, made over 6,000 tokens on my second day as a "new model" but eventually college classes and life in general came up so I took a break and now I'm back and have to build myself back up unfortunately. (So much regret for not continuing through with my new model status :facepalm:) But ever since day one there was a premium who seems to take advantage of me.

Now he actually tips so it's not like he just lurks in my room without tipping at all, however he pretty much thinks I need to bow down to him for tipping me. He's constantly in my PMs asking for Skype when he hasn't even tipped me to set up a Skype show. I never indulge in his requests unless he actually tips for Skype. I also never Skype when I'm not working as a cam girl but yet he wants me to call him on my off hours. He's asked me for my phone number, my real name, where I live and it's just too much. He's asked me if I want to come see him in real life and it drives me crazy. My first few days he was actually helpful in telling me how to mute guests and basics, about cool raffles and games I could set up in the future and he's tipped decent amounts in the past but now it's like he thinks I owe him my entire life just for that.

I know I need to ignore him but I'm nervous about giving him the boot and then he goes and badmouths me to other premiums on MFC. Somedays I barely even want to log on because I know he'll come into my room and demand an hour long Skype show without tipping a damn token. I just want to know what would be the best way to "politely" deal with this guy so I can go back to enjoying camming.

I'd block and ignore him.

So I'm new the cam world. I'm a total n00b. I started on MFC in November, made over 6,000 tokens on my second day as a "new model" but eventually college classes and life in general came up so I took a break and now I'm back and have to build myself back up unfortunately. (So much regret for not continuing through with my new model status :facepalm:) But ever since day one there was a premium who seems to take advantage of me.

Now he actually tips so it's not like he just lurks in my room without tipping at all, however he pretty much thinks I need to bow down to him for tipping me. He's constantly in my PMs asking for Skype when he hasn't even tipped me to set up a Skype show. I never indulge in his requests unless he actually tips for Skype. I also never Skype when I'm not working as a cam girl but yet he wants me to call him on my off hours. He's asked me for my phone number, my real name, where I live and it's just too much. He's asked me if I want to come see him in real life and it drives me crazy. My first few days he was actually helpful in telling me how to mute guests and basics, about cool raffles and games I could set up in the future and he's tipped decent amounts in the past but now it's like he thinks I owe him my entire life just for that.

I know I need to ignore him but I'm nervous about giving him the boot and then he goes and badmouths me to other premiums on MFC. Somedays I barely even want to log on because I know he'll come into my room and demand an hour long Skype show without tipping a damn token. I just want to know what would be the best way to "politely" deal with this guy so I can go back to enjoying camming.

Ban his butt. He isn't being polite, why should you?

There isn't that much communication about models between members outside of the lounges and the lizards there who believe him aren't gonna be real beneficial to you, either.

Life's too short to deal with jerks.

Ban his butt. He isn't being polite, why should you?

There isn't that much communication about models between members outside of the lounges and the lizards there who believe him aren't gonna be real beneficial to you, either.

Life's too short to deal with jerks.

You're so right. I should totally ban and ignore him. He may tip but he's not respectful of my boundaries at all. I guess I'm just too worried about coming across as rude and token hungry lol. If I had more of a spine I would have set him straight a long time ago and I wouldn't be dealing with this now.

Reactions: SoTxBob

This is a paying member. Before you take drastic actions, did you do basic stuff like verbally correcting his behavior? Did you give him warnings? Did you start with, "Look, tip BEFORE a request or you get a one day ban". For some reason this screams of being afraid to talk to a member and wanting to take an easy out.

You can ban him but in this case this WILL probably be money lost to you so I would suggest you are verbally clear about how he should do things in your room. Also if someone asks you don't want to answer don't answer it or tell them not to ask it again.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Tartan
He's asked me for my phone number, my real name, where I live and it's just too much. He's asked me if I want to come see him in real life and it drives me crazy. My first few days he was actually helpful in telling me how to mute guests and basics, about cool raffles and games I could set up in the future and he's tipped decent amounts in the past but now it's like he thinks I owe him my entire life just for that.

My 2 cents... The guy has outstayed his welcome and used up any goodwill that he may have earned. Time to show him the door. Pestering you for personal info and a hook up is crossing the line. Tipping does not automatically entitle him to anything you don't wish to provide. Always remember that you are the boss in your own room. You set the rules and boundaries. You get the final say.

It's always nice to be a friendly and welcoming host to the members in your room, but don't let anyone treat you like a welcome mat.

:)

This is a paying member. Before you take drastic actions, did you do basic stuff like verbally correcting his behavior? Did you give him warnings? Did you start with, "Look, tip BEFORE a request or you get a one day ban". For some reason this screams of being afraid to talk to a member and wanting to take an easy out.

You can ban him but in this case this WILL probably be money lost to you so I would suggest you are verbally clear about how he should do things in your room. Also if someone asks you don't want to answer don't answer it or tell them not to ask it again.

Noooo, what this actually screams of is a member that purposely prays on new models, hoping that they lack the experience and confidence to put their foot down when he tries to manipulate them and push their boundaries.
Ban ban ban.

Iunno SMuser makes a good point. But I assume you told him to cut it out already @LolaDragon?

You should not have to explain to members that they don't get free Skype shows, that they shouldn't be begging for your personal information, and that they definitely should not beg you to come visit them. This is common sense information. Judging by the fact that he knew the inner workings of the site, this isn't his first rodeo. He's being inappropriate, manipulative, and praying on the inexperienced.

You're so right. I should totally ban and ignore him. He may tip but he's not respectful of my boundaries at all. I guess I'm just too worried about coming across as rude and token hungry lol. If I had more of a spine I would have set him straight a long time ago and I wouldn't be dealing with this now.

You won't look rude. The only person who will know he's banned is him. To the rest of the room, it'll just look like he's not there.

It anybody does find out, you'll look strong by not putting up with his crap.

Don't be polite, he doesn't deserve it and you need the confidence boost of throwing on your bitch face and taking charge.

I agree with everyone else who says ban him. He's the kind of member who has the potential of making visits to a model's room unbearable at times for other members. The way you describe him, he's probably costing you more in terms of being able to build a "regular" base, more than anything, since you're having to expend all of this energy just to deal with him.

It is totally not rude, and anyone who sees it as you being rude isn't recognizing that you're doing it to protect yourself. If he follows you on any sort of social media, you should block him there too. Find every/any way to make sure they cannot contact you again, if they start making different accounts to follow you, report them to the site! \o\ You can find other tippers who aren't major creeps.

Reactions: Guy
Lo3Taj.gif

Seriously, though. The banhammer is one of the greatest gifts given to any model, and I firmly believe that no one should hesitate to ban any member who brings negativity into their space. If you're hesitating on logging in just because of one member, then it's not worth it. Ban him without remorse! The same goes for any other member who might come into your world, bringing drama or sad feelings or entitled, scammy behavior. You don't need to be polite to someone who is treating you rudely and with such disrespect. Give him the boot, and breathe a sigh of relief. And don't hesitate to do the same in the future!

As I see it there are two options. Option one is to talk to him and explain why his behavior is not OK and then ban him if he doesn't correct his behavior. Option two is to just ban him straight away. I don't think other premiums will care so you can do what ever you want, but don't continue to do nothing because that is just causing you a bunch of unnecessary stress.

I've seen many guys like this in the last 7-8 years around mfc. Sometimes the girl is able to put her foot down and keep him around, sometimes not. I knew one fella pretty well that was a lot like your guy. He turned into a stalker complete with the lounge & room badmouthing and eventually was the cause of the girl quitting camming. Good luck.
ps.... as if it needs to be said, NEVER Never ever give any real info to any one of these guys no matter how much you trust them, especially if you're not 110% out of the "I'm a camgirl" closet.

You should not have to explain to members that they don't get free Skype shows, that they shouldn't be begging for your personal information, and that they definitely should not beg you to come visit them. This is common sense information. Judging by the fact that he knew the inner workings of the site, this isn't his first rodeo. He's being inappropriate, manipulative, and praying on the inexperienced.

exactly what i was going to say!

Don't be polite, he doesn't deserve it and you need the confidence boost of throwing on your bitch face and taking charge.

when i realized that i didn't owe any member on any site ANYTHING unless they were paying me, i felt so powerful lol "putting on my bitch face" was one of the best things that i learned to do.

Reactions: ExcellaExe
Just be sweet to him and he will turn into an ideal member.

Do you mind sharing what you're smoking? Seems like good shit.

I feel like I've been sweet enough to him already. Once I get on cam today and he comes into my room demanding that he be given special treatment and free shows I'm going to ban him.
Yeah sounds like it's time to close the door on him

a7dfd12dded2e1b1889de54c889123af.gif

Oh and when he sends the MFC mail on why you banned him i'm sorry blah blah blah send him this
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.