AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do I get people to stay and tip?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2022
Hi folks.

I've been camming for a few weeks. I'm bigger and older than a lot of the models on Chaturbate so I know I'm going to be less appealing but even so I'm really struggling.

Today I cammed for 2.5hrs (I can't so more - I'm disabled). I had a few repeat visitors and traffic coming into the room from my tags. But most people come in and immediately go out again. And those that stick around are very friendly and seem to be enjoying my company but it just doesn't translate to tips. Today I made 250 tokens for 2.5 hrs and that's sadly normal. At my max I've made 650.

As I said I'm not young and beautiful but I am very friendly and chatty. I make a point of trying to talk to everyone who comes in. I smile a lot and I have a tip menu and a spin the wheel game.

Sometimes I have the problem of getting people into my room but didn't today (I was painting on my face and body). I just don't know how to get the room going and the tips flowing! Please help me!

Today I had progressive goals of 1. Down to underwear (120), 2. Bra off (240) up to 5. Cumshow at 360. I chatted to everyone. I painted on myself and had a tip menu for that as well as the usual stuff.

I don't know whether to continue trying. It's not doing my self esteem any good - I've really enjoyed it when my room has been active and people are tipping for stuff. But it's a bit exhausting and depressing putting in all the hours for little money.

Any suggestions or questions really gratefully recieved.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its really important f you want to have like a regular costumer that stays for a long time, to have topics to talk about, because lets be real, the majority of consumers here are really fast to cum 😅 so there comes a point where the call has to be more than only about sex

Hi folks.

I've been camming for a few weeks. I'm bigger and older than a lot of the models on Chaturbate so I know I'm going to be less appealing but even so I'm really struggling.

Today I cammed for 2.5hrs (I can't so more - I'm disabled). I had a few repeat visitors and traffic coming into the room from my tags. But most people come in and immediately go out again. And those that stick around are very friendly and seem to be enjoying my company but it just doesn't translate to tips. Today I made 250 tokens for 2.5 hrs and that's sadly normal. At my max I've made 650.

As I said I'm not young and beautiful but I am very friendly and chatty. I make a point of trying to talk to everyone who comes in. I smile a lot and I have a tip menu and a spin the wheel game.

Sometimes I have the problem of getting people into my room but didn't today (I was painting on my face and body). I just don't know how to get the room going and the tips flowing! Please help me!

Today I had progressive goals of 1. Down to underwear (120), 2. Bra off (240) up to 5. Cumshow at 360. I chatted to everyone. I painted on myself and had a tip menu for that as well as the usual stuff.

I don't know whether to continue trying. It's not doing my self esteem any good - I've really enjoyed it when my room has been active and people are tipping for stuff. But it's a bit exhausting and depressing putting in all the hours for little money.

I been working on Chaturbate long time ago not as an independent model , from a studio instead in 2014. Only worked for one month. I encountered this problem of nudity and free stuff since before fron 2009 to 2013 I worked on Myfreecams and saw how badly changed since I was starting on in 2009. With all the free stuff and shit . If u don't feel comfortable to expose your sexuality and your more the chatty type try another platform ( website ) which doesn't allow to show all explicit sexuality in free chat. I mean why buy the cow when u can get the milk for free . I noticed during times that since Myfreecams started this trend with free shows in public for tips then Chaturbate and other websites like their clone started doing it . I am like you chatty but I can be sexual and stuff . I know my voice , face , body helps me but guess what at this point I'm struggling with bills beeing on MFC , trying to figure it out all and now I in the process of getting on a new camsite , make some videos although I don't feel like it beeing so stressed out because I'm struggling with bills . But I'm sure we both gonna make money somehow. Get on another website which is not like MFC , Chaturbate, BongaCams, SodaCams, etc . Try LiveJasmin, Stremate, ImLive . Hope it helps ! Have faith! Keep your chin up! Your not alone!
A fellow model struggling

Regular streaming is key. If people come back, it means they feeling fine with you, if they didn’t pay now, it doesn’t mean that they won’t pay later. After all, someone has to entertain you while you wait for other more solvent members. There are lovers of every appearance and every age - give them time to find you. This is the absolute truth that I understood while working here. There are good days and bad days, but the main thing is that you remember this and do not get upset, patience and only patience.
Speaking of looks, if you watch the models and the chats, you'll see that the members are willing to pay really big money if they feel happy with you. There are beautiful girls, young and with perfect bodies - but they sit in a half-empty chat and get a penny, because after all, personality is important, if it is empty, it will not go far.
I wish you good luck, nice members and a lot of 💸!

It is a lot of luck. People pop in and out of rooms so quickly it can seem impossible. I mod in a couple of rooms and there are a few regulars and an active chat.

The model tries to welcome all users and tease a little between tips.

As a user, I think it is important to seem happy and inviting. So many rooms have a model with a sour or disinterested look on her face. Or on her phone or doesn't even respond to a tip. Despite how little models make per token, tokens are actually expensive for us on the outside. So at least acknowledge that single token. You don't have to act like it is the best thing ever but even a smile or a thank you goes a long way.

And always understand your value and your comfort level. I think it is interesting when a naked model has Flash Boobs on her menu. Who would tip at that point? Free Boobs!!! But a tease might encourage tips.

At the end of the day it is a lot of hard work and a lot luck. ❤️

Hi folks.

As someone from the other side of the screen whose first enciuntets have apparently been trained by cam scam dot com ( nit a real site, just hyperbole), I would prefer your room. Have patience and older guys who want more chat than fast action will show and start giving a steady tip stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.