AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do I get rid of the top section of mfc profile?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReinaStorm

Cam Model
Sep 20, 2015
United States
allmylinks.com
Twitter Username
@goddessgypsy
MFC Username
ReinaSunshine
Streamate Username
Goddess_Gypsy
Chaturbate Username
Goddess_Gypsy
Most pages don't have this at the top of their page at all.

How do I remove The About Me, Sexual Preference and Gender on MFC?
Also the Status:?
Profile Headline:?
Last Broadcast:?
Last Updated ?

If I try to hide the about me section then they can't see all of the stuff I've been programming. I'm just trying to get rid of the words not the section.

Getting rid of the entire top section would be nice.
I went through the threads and found a few things here but they did not work.
I have tried in CSS and have had no success in getting rid of it if you look at the code you will see where I used information from another thread on here and tried to get rid of it with the code.
#about_me_label {
display:none;
}

I don't know much about programming but I tried to get rid of it.
Anyway, thanks in advance for your time.

Here is a copy of my CSS as it is right now :

body {
background-color:#6b92b9;
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiSmXaq.png),url...0NJ.png),url(http://i.imgur.com/okpRxJU.png);
-webkit-animation:snow 20s linear infinite;
-moz-animation:snow 20s linear infinite;
-ms-animation:snow 20s linear infinite;
animation:snow 20s linear infinite;
}

#about_me_label {
}

.title {
bottom:10px;
right:10px;
position:absolute;
color:#3d3d3d;
font-size:100px;
margin:0;
text-shadow:5px;
text-shadow:0 0 20px #fff;
}

@-webkit-keyframes snow {
0% {
background-position:0 0px,0 0px,0 0;
}

50% {
background-color:#b4cfe0;
}

100% {
background-position:500px 1000px,400px 400px,300px 300px;
}
}

@-moz-keyframes snow {
0% {
}

50% {
}

100% {
}
}

@-ms-keyframes snow {
0% {
}

50% {
}

100% {
}
}

@keyframes snow {
0% {
}

50% {
}

100% {
}
}

Maybe some thing like:
#unix_last_broadcast_container {
visibility:hidden;
}
Thanks I'll try that. However, I tried several other similar ones . Another problem I have is where? Where do I put that at? The other ones I tried from other threads on here might have worked if I put them in the right spot. Thanks for your advice I will try it and let you know if it works :) But again I have no idea where to put it.

Why do you want to remove that? it's very helpful to potential viewers/tippers.

Because I can put that info in my profile. It messes my page up and makes it uneven. I program my own page and if you go take a look at it I can't use the whole space on my page because of those words at the top. There is more space on one side then the other. If you look at most pages they are able to use their whole page because they don't have that section at the top of their page. Eventually I would like to put tabs at the top of the page going all the way across the top of the page. First I have to figure tabs out. Lol :) But yeah its uneven and it drives me nuts every time I look at it. Lol :) At first it was uneven on the left side I made a few changes and now its uneven on the right side with extra space. At least it helped a little because it wasn't looking right on the phone. I look at it both on the computer and the phone to try to see it from the viewers perspective. It would be easy just to buy a template from someone which I may eventually do. But I like learning how to do it myself. I may just take an online class eventually. Here are examples of how I want to use the whole page. I can add the information for them to read in there in the body of the page. But the top would just have tabs or until I learn tabs just the design. Which for now would be snow :) Kati3kat profile http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Kati3kat or AmyDay http://profiles.myfreecams.com/AmyDay or HotLucinda http://profiles.myfreecams.com/hotlucinda or JennyBligh http://profiles.myfreecams.com/JennyBlighe

I wrote why I want to change it in a long answer for more space last night but couldn't figure out how to edit it. Lol :) . So even if I could just get rid of the username, gender,city, sexual preference and the word about me. Even if I were able to just get rid of those words it would fix some of the space problem I'm having. And it would make my page even. I went back and looked at it again and I saw what you were saying about the value of the information at the very top. That makes sense. Which would be o.k but the other ones the username, gender,city, sexual preference and the word about me are what's offsetting my page. So I would still want those gone. But I could still work with the header. Because I don't think its causing much trouble. Its those other words :)

Add this code below #about_me_label { display: none; }:

#avatar_holder,#status_container,#blurb_container,#unix_last_broadcast_container,#unix_last_updated_container {
}

#header_bar,#footer_bar,#profile_main_photo,#tags_container,#about_me_label,#cam_score_container,#profile_friends .heading,#friends_container,#profile_header,#profile_about_me > .heading,#username_container,#gender_container,#body_type_container,#ethnicity_container,#hair_container,#eyes_container,#weight_container,#height_container,#age_container,#city_container,#country_container,#sexual_preference_container,#smoke_container,#drink_container,#drugs_container,#marital_status_container,#occupation_container,#school_container,#favorite_food_container,#pets_container,#automobile_container {
}

#about_me_container span#about_me_label,#profile_friends .heading,#profile_friends #friends_container,#profile_friends #favorite_models_container,#profile_about_me #tags_container,#profile_schedule,#profile_about_me div#occupation_container {
}

Add this code below #about_me_label { display: none; }:

#avatar_holder,#status_container,#blurb_container,#unix_last_broadcast_container,#unix_last_updated_container {
}

#header_bar,#footer_bar,#profile_main_photo,#tags_container,#about_me_label,#cam_score_container,#profile_friends .heading,#friends_container,#profile_header,#profile_about_me > .heading,#username_container,#gender_container,#body_type_container,#ethnicity_container,#hair_container,#eyes_container,#weight_container,#height_container,#age_container,#city_container,#country_container,#sexual_preference_container,#smoke_container,#drink_container,#drugs_container,#marital_status_container,#occupation_container,#school_container,#favorite_food_container,#pets_container,#automobile_container {
}

#about_me_container span#about_me_label,#profile_friends .heading,#profile_friends #friends_container,#profile_friends #favorite_models_container,#profile_about_me #tags_container,#profile_schedule,#profile_about_me div#occupation_container {
}
Oh my goodness SoCalGuy82 you are awesome. You just made my day :)
There was no way I could've ever figured that out by myself. Thank you so very much. I am so happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.