AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do I know how much a user has tipped me over time?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2020
I was wondering if there was a way for me to know the total amount a specific user has tipped me.
I would like to have a special section on my bio to thank those who contributed more, but I'm feeling overwhelmed by the prospect of going to the token stats and scrolling endlessly while adding the tips by hand for each user every time I need to update my list.
Thank you for your time!

Hello! :) I used to keep a very detailed tip counting of my tippers. There's an app that I used in the past called Perpetual Tip Tracker, whenever it is active, it is gonna register every single tip you receive and group them into the username. What happens after a while, is that the list starts getting a way too long, and you have to "manually" delete the low tippers that probably aren't even coming back. It is possible to put the whole thing in excel and use it to separate tips as well, but it requires a little bit of labor because it's a long process of chained commands you have to do. What I sincerely suggest you, is what I do nowadays. I only keep track of my top 10 leaderboard in every broadcast. Yes, sometimes you're gonna miss some of the low tips, however,it's a peace of mind for the model and you can use that time to do more interactive stuff to your room :)

Hope it helps you somehow :*

Reactions: Lyla Wolf
Upvote 0
All your token history from the beginning of times is dowmloadable from the privacy center. I posted (But where?) The complete link to find it as it is not direct to find out. You can import it in excel or open office calc.

But generally "biggest single tip" and "most tipped in one day" is enough ^^
The Grand total can scare some toppers ;)

Reactions: Lyla Wolf
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.