AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do I place tokens on a photo gallery?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2020
I've been trying to figure out how I charge tokens for access to photo galleries? I turned it to private and password protected but the problem is when I look on my homepage you can't even see a thumbnail of what the gallery even is about/is. It's just a lock as the thumbnail. I've seen other models galleries and they still have thumbnails giving you an idea what's in the photo set and how much but I can't seem to figure out how to do that? Any advice would be really appreciated!

I've been trying to figure out how I charge tokens for access to photo galleries? I turned it to private and password protected but the problem is when I look on my homepage you can't even see a thumbnail of what the gallery even is about/is. It's just a lock as the thumbnail. I've seen other models galleries and they still have thumbnails giving you an idea what's in the photo set and how much but I can't seem to figure out how to do that? Any advice would be really appreciated!
You need to go "album settings" and to click the box for "tokens" then add how much you want it to charge.

Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 6.14.09 PM.png

Reactions: Kirby
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.