AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do I start getting a following...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenna Snap

Inactive Cam Model
Feb 6, 2016
Chicago
mfc.im
Twitter Username
@jennasnap1
MFC Username
jennasnap
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/471657/Jenna-Snap/
I'm sure this has been asked before, but I'm going to ask it again because I'm at a loss. How do you get more people in your room? I use to get guys come in all the time in the beginning. I guess that was the "New Model" factor. But now I'm like saying hi right away to people who come in my room, and then after about a minute they leave. I only have a couple guys that come in when they first log in. But I'm at a loss as to how to keep the guys coming. I've been on for 4 months now. This is what I'm doing now:
-Use Twitter. Even gave guys a raffle tix if they joined my twitter.
-Have Raffles. Every guy that has tipped, I give them a raffle tix. Some guys are obsessed with it. Other guys can care less.
-Use the News Feed. No one follows me. But I put on almost every time I'm on.

I feel some guys that I have put on my friends list after they tip me are annoyed when I PM them and say hey come in my chat. But some guys are like thanks for telling me to come in your room.

Just want some feedback. It's starting to get frustrating that I can't get more a devoted audience.

Thanks.
Jenna

Patience. Four months isn't a long time at all.

What makes you unique as a cam model? What makes your members want to come back? Are you saying hi to people when they come in? Saying thank you? Do you remember anyones names? How do you interact with these people who keep your business running and how are you showing them gratitude?

There's no secret formula to being successful and the definition of success varies incredibly widely between everyone. I would suggest recording yourself and watching the recordings. I do this constantly. I then go back and watch girls who I view as successful or have the same mood I want my room to have. I notice all kinds of shit and it has truly helped me. I realized that as a person, I don't smile as much as I feel like I do - in order to be the sunny happy person I want to be, I needed to smile so much more. I needed to change my body language. I needed to lighten up and look into my camera instead of at the screen. But that was just me - everyone is different. See what you would like to change about you when you watch your shows and how differently you come across to someone looking in compared to you, only looking out.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Jenna Snap
I don't smile as much as I feel like I do -
Live it every day of my life. I've noticed that while on here. Yeah like I said before I have the RBF (Resting Bitch Face) and the more I tell myself I need to do it that means I need to do it 5x more on cam. Blah. I hate to show people my feelings...yuck...lol

Definitely use twitter. Follow new people, people updates/pics every day and keep it updated. Try to get a presence on other sites, and redirect them back to your room. Also, try a free access snapchat, that way you can advertise when you're online!

Status
Not open for further replies.