AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

HOW DO I STOP GETTING RECORDED BY RECTUBE AND OTHER SITES...?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 9, 2021
Hello Guys....

So I recently just found out that people are recording streams and posting it to their websites. I am on about 10 different ones... Does anyone know how to block these people from recording me? it feels like every second they are recording and also theres always anonymous people lurking in my room for days after i've been offline. thanks....

There is nothing you can do. You will be recorded. Those recordings will end up on other sites. Read this thread please and then decide if you still want to cam.

That being said, there are some things you can do that will minimize the chances of being recorded. You can limit spicier content to ticket shows or privates. This will block bots from recording you, but not people. You can block certain countries, but people can just use a vpn. You can try streamate or another private based site. People are still recorded, but not as much compared to token based sites.

Upvote 0
I changed my username many months ago and now when I type that into Google absolutely nothing comes up, can't find myself on rec tube either, only the old username, though also at the time of me changing username I started using Splitcam software so that may or may not have something to do with it. I have no idea really!

Reactions: College_twink20
Upvote 0
There is nothing you can do. You will be recorded. Those recordings will end up on other sites. Read this thread please and then decide if you still want to cam.

That being said, there are some things you can do that will minimize the chances of being recorded. You can limit spicier content to ticket shows or privates. This will block bots from recording you, but not people. You can block certain countries, but people can just use a vpn. You can try streamate or another private based site. People are still recorded, but not as much compared to token based sites.
thank u !!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.