AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do males usually get into it?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2020
Hey i found a related forum topic here and im not sure if this the proper channel to poat but i habe some questions. I have been associated with cam girls in the past in a passing manner never really knowing much about the industry. Anyways I matched a girl on tinder and she said she was looking for a partner. Typically i find these to be scams and fortunately ive never fallen for one but this girl is different. She of course asked me to register on a site called sqaurecheckout. Whats different about her is that she posta selfies to her snap story that appear to be directly from her. Instead of saying "posted from camera roll" it will say "posted 2h ago" or w.e
now when a beautiful woman approaches me online offering me a job as her partner, 99% of the time i know its a scam. I also read on here that women dont typically seek random male partners. I would hate to pass up a good oppritunity. So basically she just wants me to register my "stage name" on the previously mentioned site and then meet up but i havent gotten past making a stage name because like i said i find it highly unlikely. its one of those "too good to be true" scenarios but also, you never gain much without taking risks. So ive come to ask yalls informed opinions. ty

Square Checkout is a payment platform (squareup.com). Not sure what kind of partner she wants you to be. Business partner of some kind?

Hey i found a related forum topic here and im not sure if this the proper channel to poat but i habe some questions. I have been associated with cam girls in the past in a passing manner never really knowing much about the industry. Anyways I matched a girl on tinder and she said she was looking for a partner. Typically i find these to be scams and fortunately ive never fallen for one but this girl is different. She of course asked me to register on a site called sqaurecheckout. Whats different about her is that she posta selfies to her snap story that appear to be directly from her. Instead of saying "posted from camera roll" it will say "posted 2h ago" or w.e
now when a beautiful woman approaches me online offering me a job as her partner, 99% of the time i know its a scam. I also read on here that women dont typically seek random male partners. I would hate to pass up a good oppritunity. So basically she just wants me to register my "stage name" on the previously mentioned site and then meet up but i havent gotten past making a stage name because like i said i find it highly unlikely. its one of those "too good to be true" scenarios but also, you never gain much without taking risks. So ive come to ask yalls informed opinions. ty

I can kinda see why someone might prefer to work with a complete stranger for privacy reasons, but still sounds like a scam. Before doing anything I would ask her to do a video call. If it's a real offer from a real person then that is an easy way to verify and you can ask her all the questions you need to so you know what you are getting yourself into. If it's a scam you will probably get some excuse or no response.

If she is requiring you to register and pay to shoot content/ perform with her..

Scam it's a scam buddy. Not one of us has to pay a register fee to perform on any camsite.

If you supplied your creditcard number, contact your bank/credit card to request for a new one and to report the fraudulent charges ASAP. Even if it was like two bucks. Knowing how this scam goes, They are phishing for your payment info to probably buy eight computers in four months time when you least expect it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.