AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do models deal with a silent chat room?

• Thread starter Deleted member 69184
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 69184

As a model there is nothing worse than the dreaded silent room.. it’s the same whether I stream on Cb or Sm. I get so frustrated with it…and I know it won’t change. But I dont know how to make it more tolerable without being bored out of my mind or burning out! Any tips?

Further its getting harder and harder to stream period because it’s just so slow and boring. I feel like I am close to quitting altogether because it just never seems to improve. And my tolerance for boredom, silence and not making what I need to has gone on too long.

You may have tried this already but are you saying hi to users when they enter the chat? I tend to be shy but I'll always reply if the model calls me out. 😅

Reactions: Belle_dujour
I do that on CB and SM and 99% of the time I get zero response. Is it no wonder models look bored all the time and are on devices? I mean it is very very boring !

Reactions: inertvolcano
I am only camming now till I get a regular vanilla job again. Because frankly its getting harder and harder to stay sane in the deadness of what camming has become for me. I know ya all say stay on but when it’s just silence and in and outs and no interaction…..how do ya all do it?

Saw your other thread.. have you tried starting on an entirely new camsite? I'm wondering if the "new" label will help traffic wise (if you have enough to cover your important bills, like rent, to try a new site ofc). And if you're already planning on leaving, and are making less than you need, might as well take the boost and go.
I still recommend a site like skyprivate/cammodeldirectory so you're not sitting in front of the camera and feeling drained when you could instead have members come to you. You could leave Skype running in the background while you're on SM/CB and switch to whoever takes you private first.

Sm is depressing. All I do is sit and watch members pop in and out. I stopped saying hi because most don’t respond and leave anyway. I have cammed on Sm, cb, stripchat , Mfc and c4. I only did ok on Cb and Sm. Now those suck too.

How can you get shows on skyprivate or cammodel directory? no idea how that works.

but I feel depleted sitting on SM and CB with zero interaction. Talking. Being friendly…nothing works anymore! I hate CB too because it’s all freeloaders and your being recording.
SM is better but it’s dead!

As a model there is nothing worse than the dreaded silent room.. it’s the same whether I stream on Cb or Sm. I get so frustrated with it…and I know it won’t change. But I dont know how to make it more tolerable without being bored out of my mind or burning out! Any tips?

Yes.. Easy. Dont broadcast to 1 platform.
We broadcast to ~6-7 at the same time.

Cam4
Chaturbate
Stripchat
My Free Cams
Bonga Cams
Eplay

And when wanted, also throw a broadcast to Sugar , as well.
+ 6-7 fanclubs to handle
And soon will switch on twitch + skyprivate

And when the lovense vibrates, go work out who you have to pay attention to, in what platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.