AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do pro's view armatures?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2018
Just a little background. I'm married and a exhibitionist but very shy about it in real life. Caming let me get that out and intact with lots of people men and women (mostly men but still) and still not worry about being outed since I could hide my face, no sound that sort of thing.

Because of these limitations, the most I'd have in a room was 400ish tops. I never skyped or viewed other cams, I would just friendly chat and show the men what I wanted to show and ask them what they wanted to see me do.

I was on sites like camfuze but I'm sure most reading this knows what happened there and the mostly free sites are all going away. Chaturbate allowed free cams and I was having fun there but my 40 year old ass was banned for "underage requiring verification". I stopped caming there a while and made a new account, which was then banned for the same thing after a few weeks, so I said screw it I'm having too much fun I'll verify I did and they put me on the paid side even though I asked to not be. They claim you can do this but no one seemed to understand my request when I emailed support. I finally did get it explained and they said they would change it but nothing happened. They also said if they did that I could be banned AGAIN for being underaged which is just silly.

Paid side was boring because outside of a few regulars, I'm an awful cam girl. I don't give paying customers what they seem to really want and I get, I'm just as I laid out before a chatter about life and here are my boobs.

So apparently I get flagged on Chaturbate by people as underaged and auto banned which I don't know if its trolls or other girls (some would advertise in my room) or guys who think they are protecting their favorite girls terf.

The funny thing to me is that I don't think I was really competition. Out of 100's of cams at any given night, my once a week maybe twice caming taking usually 250 greys away wasn't costing anyone a lot of money. On the pro-side I'd have like 30 in my room and I'd guess 10 of those were recording bots, as I said I'm not a good cam girl. I don't blame Chaturbate for not having me there free, they are a business but I'm just looking for some sort of input onto the situation.

Is it a secret Chaturabate policy to ban "popular" free cams once they get too popular? I read they deny this but I'm not the first to ask apparently.

Was it other girls? Was it members?

I've found a new place to cam so I'm not bitter, but I am fearful that if this place changes it model than I'm going to lose something I enjoy for fun occasionally (I'm probably on like twice a month now).

If you read through this forum you'll find that random bans on CB are common, doesn't matter if you are doing paid shows or not, CB is a very "ban first, ask questions later" kind of site.

Who it was will probably always be a mystery, there are just troll guys who just want to make someone's night suck who know clicking "I suspect performer is underage" will instantly ban someone, there are models who do the same just to protect "their turf", and I suspect there are studios who do it to drive more traffic to their girls rooms. I don't think CB bans free rooms just to promote their paid rooms.

Like I said, CB is very ban happy and it seems like everyone who works there has been banned at least once. It's a common occurrence and this forum is flooded with people looking for help.

As far as how pros view exhibitionists: My opinion is it's your kink, you do you. I don't care what other performers are doing as long as it's safe, sane and consensual. I don't get why you wouldn't want to be paid, but that's just because it's not my kink, getting paid is my kink :haha: I don't know if getting paid "ruins the fun" of exhibitionism, so my feelings are do what makes you happy.

I guess the title question is more "How do Cam Models view Hobby Exhibitionists".

Completely outside of the context of your situation, which seems to just be CB being CB and having some sort of issue with proper ID verification... some cam models might not really love hobby exhibitionists because it further pushes the idea of "why pay you for it when I can go to this person and she just does it for fun for free". Which is understandable.

It's not something that's ever going to go away, though, and there's no point bitching about it. I do, however, think that sites that are focused on actual cam models (who get paid and do it for a living) should not also promote unpaid hobbyists on the same site.

Maybe it's just me, but referring to yourself as 'girl' might confuse people. Or get people to report you.

CB can refuse service to any one at any time for any given reason. If they wanted you gone; they would just ban you. Treating it as an age issue would just make it unnecessarily complicated.

Being a verified cam model doesn't stop people from reporting.
There is no way to find out who's reporting you, or why they're reporting you.
You could drop hints, see if any one bites and comments. But what they say may not be true. And it may encourage others to report.

Statically the more people who see you, the longer you've had an account, the more chance you have that some one will report you for some thing.

You mention not showing your face, which isn't allowed on Chaturbate- you need to show your face at least at the start and end of your stream. By not showing your face they can't verify that you are who the ID for the account says you are. I think this might be a big reason on why you're getting banned.

You mention not showing your face, which isn't allowed on Chaturbate- you need to show your face at least at the start and end of your stream. By not showing your face they can't verify that you are who the ID for the account says you are. I think this might be a big reason on why you're getting banned.

I’ve been on the site for a couple of years and never show my face during my shows: I’ve haven’t been banned, and there are quite a lot of us face-shy folks on there!

They verify your age on CB when you join as a broadcaster, you have to upload a picture of yourself holding your photo ID so they can see that it’s you.

I’ve been on the site for a couple of years and never show my face during my shows: I’ve haven’t been banned, and there are quite a lot of us face-shy folks on there!

They verify your age on CB when you join as a broadcaster, you have to upload a picture of yourself holding your photo ID so they can see that it’s you.
I'm a model on Chaturbate - I know. But they're very ban-happy and it seems you're lucky, if you search Chaturbate here in the forum you'll see thousands of people have been banned for seemingly no reason at all.

Yall are just getting lucky. Its been stated many times that you need to show your face at least momentarily so they can verify that it is actually you, the person holding the id, who is broadcasting. Otherwise any Tom, Dick or Harry could log into your account and keep there face hidden and stream.

Yall are just getting lucky. Its been stated many times that you need to show your face at least momentarily so they can verify that it is actually you, the person holding the id, who is broadcasting. Otherwise any Tom, Dick or Harry could log into your account and keep there face hidden and stream.

I think I also read here that you can do this by going into a password room by yourself and then coming back out... so for those of you who don't want anyone to ever see your face, there is that solution still so you don't get seen OR banned.

Is this stated in the CB terms somewhere? If so, how have I missed this until now?!

I'm a model on Chaturbate - I know. But they're very ban-happy and it seems you're lucky, if you search Chaturbate here in the forum you'll see thousands of people have been banned for seemingly no reason at all.

I've had a handful of warnings but never a ban *touch wood*, they seem to happen randomly and I just send a message to support asking them to check my stream/chat log and just sign right back in. Do you think this is to do with the "no face" thing?

Is this stated in the CB terms somewhere? If so, how have I missed this until now?!
I have no idea as I do not cam on CB, but its been stated by CB support in another thread on this forum.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.