AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you block a state on MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2017
I'm sure this is an old topic on here but I wasn't able to find a thread that would answer my question.

I used to cam on MFC a few years ago and I remember I was able to block my state to prevent the people (who live in my state) from viewing my room. Since I deleted that account and recently started a new one, I haven't been able to figure out how to block certain locations. I guess it's been along time and maybe the site has changed a bit. If anyone knows how to do it, please tell me.

Thanks

Keep in mind this is no guarantee to work effectively. Just the nature of the internet. The member might be connecting to an ISP that is routing though a different state. The member might be using a VPN client which would change the location..

It might help with some but it's just really not very effective.

Reactions: ramblin
Status
Not open for further replies.