AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you decide which hashtags to use?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thinkinboutit

Cam Model
Aug 22, 2019
So now that Chaturbate has limited rooms to 5 working hashtags, how did you decide which ones to use?

I tried to use the ones that I felt best applied to me, but my room has had a decline in users since (idk if its related, but it happened around the same time).

A member suggested I use the "popular" tags, but Im worried they are so saturated that theres no point. Do members really search for #Lush #cum or #ass ? Do we need to use them at all?

Thanks for your insight!

Reactions: NovaMinnow
1) Have a look at the most popular 10 or 20.
2) Which ones APPLY to you? Do you do anal? Do you squirt? Is there a specific fetish within those that you enjoy doing and a lot of your fans/regular love to see?
3) In #2 I mentioned specific fetishes guys come to you for (if any), if not then what things do they love to see from you the most? Ass? Tits? Pussy? Face/Smile? Dancing?

Upvote 0
I've been wondering the same thing... I also tried to do what I felt was most relevant to me and I didn't end up using any of the popular tags. Idk when the change happened but I've been using the same tags for the last couple weeks and I'm not sure that it's really made a difference from when I wasn't using tags at all (didn't use any my first two weeks). But maybe I should give the popular tags a try 🤷🏼‍♀️

Upvote 0
I've been wondering the same thing... I also tried to do what I felt was most relevant to me and I didn't end up using any of the popular tags. Idk when the change happened but I've been using the same tags for the last couple weeks and I'm not sure that it's really made a difference from when I wasn't using tags at all (didn't use any my first two weeks). But maybe I should give the popular tags a try 🤷🏼‍♀️

One thing to do is to keep changing them, don't stick with the same ones forever.
If you can find 10 you think are popular, mix them up on a weekly basis or depending all on the mood you are in and/or the mood your room has been in (what kind of members you have been getting the past days/week). Remember you don't have to get 5 and stick with them.

Also, SPELLING is important. I see a lot of models making typos and not seeing it, and no one else mentioning it. It happens to us all, so no problems but double and triple check.

Upvote 0
Yep, do not type, so you won't make spelling errors ^^
use the link 'more tags' to check what works and is commonly used, then only copy / past what you need :
1584264550350.png

Upvote 0
I just stick with what actually applies to me I think that if someone searches for say fuckmachine and then enters my room and I don’t even have one available they will probably just leave anyway, I always found it so stupid that blonde haired white women used the hashtag ebony or someone uses anal and doesn’t do anal 😂

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.