AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you feel about Zoos?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2021
Our covid lockdown is starting to lift and I am so looking forward to taking my camera out to various zoos around the UK. I know there are still some really bad zoos around the world and in the UK there are some inadequate enclosures too, but generally I think they are good, to really good. None are, or ever will be perfect obviously (in my opinion) because the animals cannot be free in their own natural habitat, which is often not as plentiful or safe as many animal rights people would like the general public to believe. I've also been to numerous zoo/wildlife parks from Germany down to Spain (and Tenerife) and really hope I can get further afield again.

We have some brilliant zoos in Australia, and I am sure some not so brilliant ones. I think most now are getting updated to fall into line with public expectations.

We have some brilliant zoos in Australia, and I am sure some not so brilliant ones. I think most now are getting updated to fall into line with public expectations.
I was aiming to go to either Australia or the US last Sep/Oct and it's the first time I had planned holiday dates a year in advance. Then everything got stuffed. There's a lot of endangered species that are not represented outside of Australia, so I'd like to come see some; the Numbat looks particularly interesting, like a miniature Thylacine, lol!

Reactions: Billyboy
Status
Not open for further replies.