AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you figure out your prices?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2019
MFC Username
AydanBlue
I'm so lost on pricing, especially as someone who wants to start off non-nude.
Most of my stuff seems to be from 13-150 tokens on MFC depending on what I'm doing.
What are some of your favourite things to do that seem popular enough and how much do you charge for them?

I would take a look at what other people charge for things and go from there, taking into account with what you are comfortable with and how much work you want to put in to a certain action. I would make a whole range of things from 10 up to 10,000. If you are non-nude I would focus on doing more silly things, or tease-y sort of things. You will have to find your own style over time.
I personally like making inside joke items with my regulars into tip menu items, then other people might get curious about them too. Maybe try dancing or singing, or making things for people to send out or holding contests.

Upvote 0
I would take a look at what other people charge for things and go from there, taking into account with what you are comfortable with and how much work you want to put in to a certain action. I would make a whole range of things from 10 up to 10,000. If you are non-nude I would focus on doing more silly things, or tease-y sort of things. You will have to find your own style over time.
I personally like making inside joke items with my regulars into tip menu items, then other people might get curious about them too. Maybe try dancing or singing, or making things for people to send out or holding contests.
Thanks, that's smart! I'll have to think about it more then! :)

Upvote 0
Check out what other models are charging, especially other non nude models, and models with your experience level. Pricing yourself here is usually fair. Another idea is to check the top models and charge a few dollars less than they do. This gives you an opportunity to get a following fast as a new model. I find members are happy to get a bit of a discount with a new girl and youll be able to raise rates quickly with the experience they give you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.