AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you get SM recorded pvt shows to be under 2GB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2020
Recording my private shows on Streamate is easy, but the resulting webm videos are far too large for the 2GB file size maximum on Streamate, even after I edit them on my own software. Do any of you upload your pvt show videos to your cam sites? If so, what's the best way to reduce the file sizes so they're within the limits of the site? (I'm particularly interested in SM.) Thanks so much for your input!

Recording my private shows on Streamate is easy, but the resulting webm videos are far too large for the 2GB file size maximum on Streamate, even after I edit them on my own software. Do any of you upload your pvt show videos to your cam sites? If so, what's the best way to reduce the file sizes so they're within the limits of the site? (I'm particularly interested in SM.) Thanks so much for your input!

What encoding settings do you normally use?

For a long time I used Wondershare Uniconvertor. It gets mine done in a reasonable time, even the long ones, and was only about $50 - $70 for a lifetime license. However, it has gotten pretty buggy the last few years. Lots of updates, and changes going on, all of the time. I do trust them tho. They sometimes take some time to fix issues, but they have always eventually gotten them fixed.

I have heard great things about Da Vinci Resolve, from a trusted source, however I have yet to take the time to learn it for myself. Apparently they have a really good free version available. From what I understood of the convo (sometimes tech experts, are difficult for me to understand) this free version also converts reasonably fast.

(disclaimer; I am definitely no tech expert tho, and there are many on this forum who are expert level tech)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.