AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you keep track of your fans?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2016
I'm curious how you go about keeping track of your fans, favorite viewers, and interesting ppl.

I want to keep info like their real (first) name if they give it, personal info they tell me, their kink, and something like a tip meter, related to their screen name.

My goal is to easily be able to look up info while I'm on cam and make it more personal for them. I don't want to track this in a way that if anyone found it, they'd easily be able to "out" my clients with it. I want to spoil them by asking about their kids or jobs, or linking to things that might interest them in emails and twitter posts. My problem is that my memory sucks, and as we all know, thousands of viewers may go thru a room in a week's time. I feel I'm doing good so far to just remember if a name looks familiar, but I do have a few "regulars" now. If that list of regulars goes up more, I'm going to have real difficulty keeping them straight, and that could feel to them like I just don't care.

Would you use just a notebook and pen? Would you go for 3x5 cards, or a spreadsheet? Contacts in my gmail account? A dry erase board? Some kind of database in your "business" web site?

Would you go thru your tip history at the end of the night and note them all?

How do you track high tippers? Do you only pay attention to the highest tips? Or total over time?

Are any of you on chaturbate? Are there bots you'd recommend to help flag these favorites when they come in my room?

Reactions: Ambers Troll
I'm curious how you go about keeping track of your fans, favorite viewers, and interesting ppl.

I want to keep info like their real (first) name if they give it, personal info they tell me, their kink, and something like a tip meter, related to their screen name.

My goal is to easily be able to look up info while I'm on cam and make it more personal for them. I don't want to track this in a way that if anyone found it, they'd easily be able to "out" my clients with it. I want to spoil them by asking about their kids or jobs, or linking to things that might interest them in emails and twitter posts. My problem is that my memory sucks, and as we all know, thousands of viewers may go thru a room in a week's time. I feel I'm doing good so far to just remember if a name looks familiar, but I do have a few "regulars" now. If that list of regulars goes up more, I'm going to have real difficulty keeping them straight, and that could feel to them like I just don't care.

Would you use just a notebook and pen? Would you go for 3x5 cards, or a spreadsheet? Contacts in my gmail account? A dry erase board? Some kind of database in your "business" web site?

Would you go thru your tip history at the end of the night and note them all?

How do you track high tippers? Do you only pay attention to the highest tips? Or total over time?

Are any of you on chaturbate? Are there bots you'd recommend to help flag these favorites when they come in my room?
It's weird that you made this topic , I was wondering how many legit fans do I have . But I guess I should start keeping track of more of the guys. I really only know my main regs names. And some have never told me . Which doesn't bother me. But I also think if I keep up with some basic info of theirs I'd want everything. Well not everything but stuff like their birthday to be able to tell them happy birthday when the time comes. I guess I could always go to the history though . Sorry I'm just rambling now .

It's crazy but I usually do remember them! Also usually I have the bigger ones in my viber/whatsap/kik/snapchat, so there I put their username+site+real name and sometimes country and bday if I'm worried I will forget or confuse. About their kinks I usually remember or they don't tired remind me daily lol

On MFC, there's a feature that lets members make notes about models. Is this available for models, as well?

Reactions: JubalCobb
I just... remember. Like I would remember stuff about a rl friend. If someone is around enough you can easily remember. I have regs who when alone I call them by their first name. People who pop in very occasionally for a pvt are understanding if ask their name again when they want me to use it or i use the profile notes.

I have former regs who will pop in after years and I can still remember them like I would an old friend. Vague. But the memory is still there.

When someone's tipping a lot regularly i also remember. It's repetitive. They're there a lot and spending a lot of dollars on little ol me so I remember. I place an importance on saying and remembering the names of people who really support me because theu are important.

Mfc has a top members feature and you can always look at that.

I feel looking back and forth to a notebook or other document would cause too much back and forth disorganisation in the end. The notes feature is helpful for recording obscure kinks or if a member is a poop why you're mad at them lol. It's integrated so your attention can still be on chat.

I take notes after every single tip or show on streamate, and I'd use that same feature on MFC if/when I cam there again.

For Skype I add a star next to someone's name once they have spent any amount.

When I remember, I add their screenname(s) and notes to a notepad file on my desktop. If they send pictures I save them with their screen name to be easily searchable. I think I definitely spend more time taking notes than I do actually utilizing said notes lol

ETA: I'm very much a face person, I'll remember faces much easier than I'll remember names, especially screennames. It makes this job specifically more difficult for me, 7 years of screennames with very few faces, so without my notes I'd never keep everyone straight unfortunately.

notes features on mfc - i make heavy use of them for ppl that come around once in a while, privates, specific fetishes etc...

but for ppl that are regs.. i just remember in the same way i remember my friends fav foods, birthdays.etc. I'm genuinely interested.

I often just remember. I've never made a "note" on mfc because I just found out about it a week ago.

I do have an excel spreadsheet with my member's names, their addresses, other usernames they go by, and sometimes if they have a specific kink that I don't think I will remember, I'll put that in too. This really sounds creepy typing out. It probably is.

Reactions: GreenDaisy_80
The notes feature is helpful for recording obscure kinks or if a member is a poop why you're mad at them lol. It's integrated so your attention can still be on chat.

I take notes after every single tip or show on streamate, and I'd use that same feature on MFC if/when I cam there again.

I pretty much make notes about anyone who talks to me. My memory is terrible, so I'm not going to remember anything unless I write it down.

Reactions: GreenDaisy_80
Don't make any notes ever I remember my regs and guys that pop in every now and then. I seem to have that kind of memory which is useful as I don't remember anything else lol. If a guy has been in my room a few times and has tipped or made conversation I tend to remember them.

I associate being tipped with their usernames. It's like teaching a dog to associate a clicker with getting cookies. Of course, there's my regulars who don't tip who I remember because they'll stay in my room the entire time and talk to me... It just kind of sets in after a while.

As far as remembering names, I don't unless they specifically tell me their name. Valencia obviously isn't my real name and people don't pry, so I kind of keep that mindset with my regulars. Don't tell, don't ask... Nobody ever gets offended when I simply bounce and say "Hey, I remember you! Welcome back!"

Last edited:
not a model, but I like to use the notes feature on mfc to record things like their screenname (in case of name changes) and maybe a few simple things if they come up in conversation like where they're from (if its not on their profile) or age/birthday.

Then for a few special people I'll use evernote. Its searchable. unlike a notebook. evernote or onenote is great for this.

Another reason to keep mfc notes to a minimum, is you can now (at least members can) set the notes to display to the screen when you open a PM window or enter somone's room. if you wrote a book, that wouldn't work out so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.