AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you manage custom photo sets? Pricing, etc...

• Thread starter Deleted member 43650
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 43650

Howdy all!

So I've taken the next step in the long-term 'business plan' I mapped out when I first started camming and launched my homepage! Traffic has been amazing, and I've been getting custom video orders multiple times per week :D Couldn't be happier.

I got a request the other day for a custom photo set. I have NO idea where to even begin on providing a quote for this. It was easy to find a metric for KIK chats or custom videos because they involve the lovely medium that is time (I mean, I suppose taking photos takes time, but eh - I'm not excited about charging 'by the hour' so to speak).

What are some standard rates or things to consider when pricing photos? I would be using an HD camera and rendering considerably professional-looking photos (it's funny, the ways art school can be useful *cough* making adult content *cough*). This particular request was for nudes along the lines of muscle worship and in the context of the vore/giants fetish.

I'm totally cool with doing it, but I don't know how to price this stuff. Not many resources on that insofar as males go. I was thinking a dollar or two per photograph with a minimum around 20-30 photos, assuming I put together a 'set' and everything. Am I lowballing myself/ripping my client off? I certainly don't want to do either!

Thanks!

I price everything as far as how much money I want to make AFTER the cut of a website. If I offer a direct payment method, I charge much less, but I can only offer those kinds of payment methods to wayyyy long term subs/slaves/cam regulars.

How much money makes it worth it for you? That’s how I do my pricing now.

In my opinion, a couple bucks a photo is lowballing yourself. I charge wayyyyy higher for fetish stuff than vanilla.

I’m also basically non nude & have been for years now, so if someone wanted light nudity for a photoset of 30 photos, I myself would charge $200+.

Idk about pricing for men honestly.

My pricing truly depends on the circumstances, & the customer. Since it’s a custom, you can always charge more for customs. I think you could easily charge $5 a photo. Or just wrap it all up into 1 price.

Another thing to consider, how much time & effort is going to go into this custom request, etc etc.

Not sure if this will help you or not...but I just received a quote from a photographer for a shoot I want to do. Just digital prints, hair/makeup, editing, etc. The session would be $350, plus a minimum order of $699 for prints, which are priced individually not sold as an “album”. Included in her quote to me is an extra fee because I will need a release & full rights to the pics, so I can do whatever I want with them. Obviously I immediately started trying to convert that cost into tokens (for resale) to figure if it’s even worth it. Lol. At least it gives you an idea of what a professional is charging for standard (no custom theme) pics. I’m sure there are plenty that charge more and even less.

Status
Not open for further replies.