AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you usually behave during your streaming?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2020
Hey, I'm kinda new to camming I'm currently camming on Chaturbate and I wanted to know about how you guys behave during streaming like do you start the streaming teasing or already masturbating or intensely. Because I usually trying to seem that I'm actively teasing and masturbating during the whole time and it just work this way for me. Well at least I think it works by my point of view because I'm still not making any profit or getting much viewers in my room. But I'm cool with that I know that it takes time. So how do you guys act while streaming? I watch other models and it seems that they keep like 90% of the time streaming just sitting right there and the other 10% they do sex stuff.

I start out dressed and sitting. No play. It is definitely harder to drawn viewers in, as most on CB go in the already nude woman’s rooms. And I get a lot of users who tell me I should do more, show more, usually they are not the tippers. I have also been nude for short periods of time to test both. Nude always increases my room count, but not my tips. I may get lucky a few times when nude and get 1-2 out of 200 that tip decently. Most however just watch for free. I make most of my money doing private shows on CB, which I prefer.

hum, girls, have you noticed that OP was a guy ? :)

It doesn't work the same in a man's room, and I see very few guys who are successful when connected all dressed and only teasing,
you can try, but then you have to be very very talkative or have 'this special thing different' (a real good music, your good poetry in bio... or idk...) :)
Follow other guys so that you can connect and get some example of rooms for a whole show, including the very start.
without copying of course, you can better get samples than opening rooms from the first page.

Yeah. Sorry I forgot to mention that I'm a male camboy lol. But I've been thinking about this that I should try to be more calm and talkative at the start of my stream but when I do that almost no one stay in my room and tip. So I've decided to start masturbating. Also I've seen some other models on the first page and some just talk the whole stream and don't do nothing others just stay there showing their muscle or their big cock. I think I'll try to set a goal to get naked initially and then to start jerking off and then cum. Because I think if don't do that I'll only attract people who are already freak to cum since the majority who enters in my room just want to see me cum and want to tip to see me cum and sometimes they want that for a very cheap price.

i personally start off wearing a somewhat see thru shirt without a bra, or just a bra. I always just wear a string thong without pants. i start by majorly teasing. Sometimes ill have a sucker and use that to tease too. But in my experience, when you majorly tease without completely showing yourself naked, you get tipped for flashes and stuff alot more often. Boys love to be teased. It makes them spend tokens to see more of you too. I personally only masturbate in shows....but everyone has their own way of doing stuff. Play around and figure out what works for you! But teasing as much as possible without showing everything off will prompt them to tip you to see more. Thats just from my experience though! Good Luck!

Reactions: DoD404 and Smoothie
Status
Not open for further replies.