AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How does it feel when a member asks: "How much for ......(this and that)"

• Thread starter Deleted member 57737
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 57737

I haven't done it until now because I can't shed the bad feeling about this. If you go into a shop you don't ask for things that aren't there. Also in case of a Cam model it might be understood as if what she offers isn't good enough. Asking "how much for ....." might also give the impression of a negotiation over a commodity, and that is the thing I want the least.

BUT there is one thing almost no model has in her tipmenue which surprises me because I can't believe I'm the only member who enjoys it:

"Show your bare back and neck so that I can see your hairline (stroking your hair to the side)"

I think this is super sexy also in real life because I love kissing someone on the neck from behind. Also I think that the hairline is one of the most sexy parts of a human. Maybe one reason I don't see that in most menues is that the model doesn't see herself when she turns her back to the cam in cases when the cam is next to the screen.

But apart from that specific request, how do you generally feel when someone asks: "how much for.....?"

Thanks in advance

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
As a user, I always ask "Do you _____?" Instead of how much. Then she can say yes or no. Otherwise I feel as though I am telling a model that she is expected to do anything for the right price. Which is not true.
That might be a very simple solution for a complicated problem. Thanks m8.

I haven't done it until now because I can't shed the bad feeling about this. If you go into a shop you don't ask for things that aren't there. Also in case of a Cam model it might be understood as if what she offers isn't good enough. Asking "how much for ....." might also give the impression of a negotiation over a commodity, and that is the thing I want the least.

BUT there is one thing almost no model has in her tipmenue which surprises me because I can't believe I'm the only member who enjoys it:

"Show your bare back and neck so that I can see your hairline (stroking your hair to the side)"

I think this is super sexy also in real life because I love kissing someone on the neck from behind. Also I think that the hairline is one of the most sexy parts of a human. Maybe one reason I don't see that in most menues is that the model doesn't see herself when she turns her back to the cam in cases when the cam is next to the screen.

But apart from that specific request, how do you generally feel when someone asks: "how much for.....?"

Thanks in advance

I really appreciate it when members take a moment to actually read my tip menu, as opposed to members just tipping 1-token six times and demanding "Tits." LOL. It's impossible for a model to have every request/action in the world listed on her tip menu. So if there's something you're looking for that isn't mentioned there, don't just shrug your shoulders in disappointment and leave the room. ASK her if she will do it. I think that's better than just saying "How much for...?," because that question is assuming that the model will do it. So first ask her if she will, and then ask her how many tokens so you can tip for it.

I don't know about this one cause of the simplicity of it, if you havent tipped some might assume you are requesting it for free specially if the model is already topless. You know what I mean?

If I show up in a random models room, havent tipped, and say:
1. Do you stand?
2. Would you stand?
3. How much for you to stand?

I feel like #3 is the safest and least likely to get a snarky response. Models get asked "how much for" constantly.
ASK her if she will do it. I think that's better than just saying "How much for...?," because that question is assuming that the model will do it. So first ask her if she will, and then ask her how many tokens so you can tip for it.

you make a good point specially for more obscene requests so perhaps a combination like: "Would you be willing to X if so how much?"

Maybe 1st question should be: "Hey, may I make a request?" And maybe not as the 1st entry you do in her chat.

I think this is an interesting topic. Because it tackles a general question/problem I have: At the one side you have the professional side of things where there IS a product, a buyer and a seller involved, so all you need for a contract, transaction and commerce. On the other side there are for me 2 things:
- both parties enter a personal, intimate space which is vulnerable. Violation of that space can be hurtful or damaging, so trust is necessary.
- we all know to which dark places professional sexwork can lead.

Before considering asking or requesting anything, I'd suggest observing the vibe of the room for a while. I say this because I imagine I am not the only model that takes absolutely zero requests no matter what, and I get a bit irritated at people who enter the room and assume that I would. If someone was to sit in my room for 10 or 15 minutes, I think it should be obvious that I accept tips for content, tips toward the countdown, but I am not doing anything other than chatting while those tips come in. I have no tip menu at all, that should be another obvious indicator.

I DEFINITELY get irritated when people say "How much to do xyz". I am not a dancing monkey, I am just here sharing my time and attention and chat with the room, and whatever the countdown says I'll do when we reach that. And that's it. :)

If it is not something about p o o p or p e e, I can negotiate with the user. Last saturday a user wants me to use lovense without condom, I use it becuase I think is better for the toy to last longer the materials and its more "hygienic", especially when you do anal shows. But that user does not like the condom on lovense so he tip for take it off.

How much for this and that?

Dont forget to check my GOLD MENU!....

On MFC ive kept having all these questions...so happy im not there anymore...It was one of the most annoying question ever...and yeah, i used to have a token menu on MFC too...o_O:banghead:

Thanks in advance
If it's something cool like this, that you mention, and that I haven't thought of I feel great. If it's something painful or a hassle that everyone thinks of and has obviously not been missed, then it's minorly irritating. But only if the room is super busy.

I'm an exclusives model, and my rates are too high for some people, so I do offer a lot of group shows and flashes etc in chat. I get a lot of guys coming in and asking to tip GOLD for a short action in free chat, which I'm totally fine with. However, I have had to ban a few who come back repeatedly and pester wanting low rates for fetish items and actions, in free chat when my room is busy. There's a point where it becomes clear they are just trying to be stingy and get the world for nothing. Then they complained I didn't wear their item or do their action long enough, before taking an exclusive w someone who can afford my rates. That's where I'll personally draw the line, and start blocking without mercy.

Last edited:
"hey, I'm really enjoying your show so far! I didn't see X on your tip menu and was wondering if that was something you'd be comfortable doing and if so, how much should I tip for it"

It's not demanding, shows you actually read some shit first, it's polite, doesn't put the model in an awkward spot.

I usually get the really annoying "how much for..." from users with 1 freaking token or those who are completely out. I don't think I've ever gotten tipped after I answered with a tk number. As long as they're not jerks or asking for something against TOS, something already mentioned I don't do or something complicated, I don't have a problem if they have the tokens to actually follow through.

How much for this and that?

Dont forget to check my GOLD MENU!....

On MFC ive kept having all these questions...so happy im not there anymore...It was one of the most annoying question ever...and yeah, i used to have a token menu on MFC too...o_O:banghead:

It's crazy that I have to waste some of the space in my MFC room topic to tell guys "Tip menu is on my whiteboard." Or having to do the same with my Stripchat room topic. And people will still pay it no mind, and tip like 6 tokens and demand "Tits." 😂 I mean, I know they have to click like one extra button in order to pull up our whiteboard or tip menu, but come on, people...lol.

Sanford And Son Smh GIF

Maybe 1st question should be: "Hey, may I make a request?" And maybe not as the 1st entry you do in her chat.

I think this is an interesting topic. Because it tackles a general question/problem I have: At the one side you have the professional side of things where there IS a product, a buyer and a seller involved, so all you need for a contract, transaction and commerce. On the other side there are for me 2 things:
- both parties enter a personal, intimate space which is vulnerable. Violation of that space can be hurtful or damaging, so trust is necessary.
- we all know to which dark places professional sexwork can lead.
"May I make a request?" Out if context would read as "can I request something for free". Better to say "would u be open to doing something I didn't see in your menu? *describe thing* if so how much?"

It's crazy that I have to waste some of the space in my MFC room topic to tell guys "Tip menu is on my whiteboard." Or having to do the same with my Stripchat room topic. And people will still pay it no mind, and tip like 6 tokens and demand "Tits." 😂 I mean, I know they have to click like one extra button in order to pull up our whiteboard or tip menu, but come on, people...lol.

Sanford And Son Smh GIF
Actual tip menus on MFC (share) show up right on your model info panel/menu for members to click on, even easier than them finding your whiteboard.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox

Sanford And Son Smh GIF
Or you can make big notes by letting CharlesBot sending messages with tip menu on ur wall every 5 or 10 minutes 😁

Or you can make big notes by letting CharlesBot sending messages with tip menu on ur wall every 5 or 10 minutes 😁

I used CharlesBot once, and lost my patience with it and said never again. 😂 It was fucking up my mood. LOL.

I used CharlesBot once, and lost my patience with it and said never again. 😂 It was fucking up my mood. LOL.
Aw, I wish I could help you work it out, having him post in the room is so helpful!

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
would u be open to doing something I didn't see in your menu? *describe thing* if so how much?
This or a variation of it would be just right in my room. Don't have me drag the details of what you want out of you over several messages, be respectful in wording (I'm sure OP would be, posting asking about this means you are already being more thoughtful about it than most). I would acknowledge this message if I saw it. A tip for visibility is never a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.