AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How does taking a private work using ShineModel?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2022
Hey everyone,

I've been camming for a bit on one site, and I'm ready to try multicamming. After investigating a few options, I decided to go with ShineModel.

I have it all set up with a few sites, but I logged on and one user who is a high-paying regular told me "I'm trying to call you and it's not going through" aka private request.

There are no visual tutorials I've found on ShineModel. What should I see when a private request comes through? Should it 'just work' seamlessly? The site I was using is StripChat btw.

When a user sends a private request you get a pop up notification on your shine workspace where you select what to do with the other sites (go offline, set them to pvt so users on those sites can spy or leave them public) with an accept or cancel button.
I had the issue with the pop up not working before on Cam4. In that case get the user to re-send the request, accept it on the site they are sending it from and the change in state on that cam site will trigger the pop up.

Thank you! This was not obvious at all to me, and I stopped using Shine during my session yesterday because I was worried something wasn't working correctly. It's possible that one regular of mine was having problems on his end - I'll definitely try again.

Reactions: KingMarti
Alright, so last night I successfully did privates, but when I got to cam2cam coming through Stripchat as my first cam2cam that evening, it didn't work. It said the Exclusive Private was started, but no camera or sound from the other party came through.

In the StripChat tab, it did appear like it was connected and said "connected through external broadcast" but nothing.

Should cam2cam work the same way as the regular privates or is that not possible?

Alright, so last night I successfully did privates, but when I got to cam2cam coming through Stripchat as my first cam2cam that evening, it didn't work. It said the Exclusive Private was started, but no camera or sound from the other party came through.

In the StripChat tab, it did appear like it was connected and said "connected through external broadcast" but nothing.

Should cam2cam work the same way as the regular privates or is that not possible?

This may be a really dumb question but... did the person have their camera turned on?
On Stripchat when we take a model private, we "start the private" and then we need to ENABLE the video and microphone using a second button once the show has started. He may not have clicked this. Do you know if he definitely did or not?

For c2c you need to use the sites actual tab, as far as I know there's no way to pull the cam through to the shine workspace

Status
Not open for further replies.