AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How easy it is to get a lot of subscribers to your only fans account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2022
vv-models.com
Hello. I am promoting models on Only fans. I will be glad to answer your questions about account promotion. Can I be asked how to promote my account? which content is better for users? How many Instagram posts do you have to make per day to get attention

Awkward The Office GIF

Hello. I am promoting models on Only fans. I will be glad to answer your questions about account promotion. Can I be asked how to promote my account? which content is better for users? How many Instagram posts do you have to make per day to get attention

Your message in the other thread asking the model to PM you about OF promotion when you’re already in an open & free forum sounded a bit suspect.

Your message in the other thread asking the model to PM you about OF promotion when you’re already in an open & free forum sounded a bit suspect.
Yes this user has said he is "The director of the OF agency" and then later said "Co-founder Agency VV-Models". This seems very suspicious indeed.

Yeah, I saw that too…and claiming to be the director of OF which is absolute b.s. I don’t like it when dudes join this forum with the intention to take advantage of models. I hope no one on here is falling for the b.s.

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Status
Not open for further replies.