AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How far back does your taste of music Go Amber ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heart42

Banhammered
Mar 21, 2010
Twitter Username
@41dog
MFC Username
Serenity48
How far back does your taste of music Go guys ?

For me it goes from the early 90's to oldies but I want to hear what you guys have to say

I am a pretty closed-minded music snob. Lemme start out by saying that. :)

For oldies I am super super picky. I don't like old stuff. I only enjoy old music if I heard it a lot as a child or if it has special nostalgic association for me.

I like some 80s and lots of 90s because that's what I grew up with. However there's only a handful of songs from each that I can listen to day in and day out. Those are the few that I have on my playlist. Others I can listen to once in a while for novelty value.

I prefer current music, or within the last 5 years or so, for stuff I listen to constantly. Mostly rock/alternative and a little bit of the pop stuff if it is catchy.

(Heart I merged these two together since it's the same topic ;) )

Carry on!

I suppose I count as old. The Clash (saw them twice in Times Square), The Pretenders, Buzzcocks, Violent Femmes. The music of my youth. More recently, CAKE, Kings of Leon, and Bishop Allen. My popular music collection goes back to the '20s (Bix Beiderbecke FTW!) I'm also a big Classical music fan, so technically my collection goes back to the 6th century. Would Amber ever play any Teleman or Verde?

Since I grew up in New Jersey, I'm required to own all of Bruce Springsteen's recordings or they take away my high school diploma.

I believe Hildegard von Bingen is 4th century... not entirely sure (don't think anyone really is on that...)

I'm really NOT picky about my music. As long as it doesn't get too repetitive (fucking hate one line chorus that repeats a million times), then it's cool with me. If it IS too repetitive, then it's probably cool with me once every couple months or so. If the instruments constantly clash, nope, don't like that. Love it if they clash on occasion on purpose though (Emilie Autumn, W00T!). Not entirely sure what else ruins a song for me though.

I do prefer to listen to music that I know... but I listen to new stuff often enough that the list of what I know is constantly growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.