AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How is this supposed to work?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2017
Southeastern USA
Has any members here tried to use the "request a private" feature on SC?

What exactly is it for? I see it listed on some of my favorited models screens when they are offline, but according to the verbiage in the text, they only have 10 minutes to reply to the request. So I assume it's just a messaging feature where the member and the model can arrange a private at a later time perhaps?

So based on the information contained in your screenshots, a member sends a request for a private show, the model is then notified via Plasma and has 10 minutes to accept or decline the request. So what happens after she accepts the request if she is offline and not in the studio or at home? Does the private show happen via the use of her cellphone?

Upvote 0
"100% privacy" is not true. If the model works for a studio, the studio admins will know based on the tokens earned.
Considering that is a screen shot from the models' interface, I think studio models would know that their admins would see the messages, so you are not telling anyone anything new :)

And as a user, if one thinks anything they do with a studio model is 100% private, they are delusional. ;)

Reactions: Nienna
Upvote 0
What exactly is it for?

Private Requests Offline let models to set times when users can request a Private show with them while they are offline.

So models can set up an offline private schedule (see screenshots above) and then stick to it (that's why there are only 10 minutes to accept the invitation).

Anyway, if you just want to arrange a private show with a model for some specific time and discuss the details of the future show, you can use PM :)

Upvote 0
Private Requests Offline let models to set times when users can request a Private show with them while they are offline.

So models can set up an offline private schedule (see screenshots above) and then stick to it (that's why there are only 10 minutes to accept the invitation).

Anyway, if you just want to arrange a private show with a model for some specific time and discuss the details of the future show, you can use PM :)
I understand how the request is made and either rejected or accepted by the model, but it is unclear to me how the private is facilitated if the model accepts the request while being offline. Is the model in the studio and just not logged in, and then logs in once she receives an offline private request?

The reason I'm unclear, is because in my above screenshot the model has been offline for a whole day. So I doubt that she is camping out in the studio room just waiting for one of these offline private requests to come in.

Upvote 0
I understand how the request is made and either rejected or accepted by the model, but it is unclear to me how the private is facilitated if the model accepts the request while being offline. Is the model in the studio and just not logged in, and then logs in once she receives an offline private request?

The reason I'm unclear, is because in my above screenshot the model has been offline for a whole day. So I doubt that she is camping out in the studio room just waiting for one of these offline private requests to come in.

Plasma Messenger is an app the model will have downloaded on her phone, so she will receive the notification as you would with any messaging app (WhatsApp, telegram, etc) as a push notification, and she will see it and then if she is able to, she will log in to her account and do the show for the person requesting it.

Upvote 0
Plasma Messenger is an app the model will have downloaded on her phone, so she will receive the notification as you would with any messaging app (WhatsApp, telegram, etc) as a push notification, and she will see it and then if she is able to, she will log in to her account and do the show for the person requesting it.

Right, I understand how plasma works in this case. So the 'request an offline private' feature is for models who are physically in the studio, but just not online yet? The model in my screenshot above has the 'request a private offline' feature enabled, but she hasn't been online in over a day. She could be anywhere...out in town...asleep...on a bus...shopping...where ever....and more than 10 minutes from the studio. That's why I was asking about how the private would be facilitated if that was the case.

Upvote 0
Right, I understand how plasma works in this case. So the 'request an offline private' feature is for models who are physically in the studio, but just not online yet? The model in my screenshot above has the 'request a private offline' feature enabled, but she hasn't been online in over a day. She could be anywhere...out in town...asleep...on a bus...shopping...where ever....and more than 10 minutes from the studio. That's why I was asking about how the private would be facilitated if that was the case.

The private would be done through the computer/mobile device through stripchat, plasma doesn't have a live streaming option as far as I know.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0

As mentioned above, she would receive the notification through Plasma, and if she is able to do the show (IE. she is not busy outside, with family, whatever) then she will log in to her stripchat account either through her mobile device, pc/laptop and do the show for you. Of course, if she doesn't answer within those 10 minutes, you can presume she is busy and you can try again later or the next day.

Upvote 0
As mentioned above, she would receive the notification through Plasma, and if she is able to do the show (IE. she is not busy outside, with family, whatever) then she will log in to her stripchat account either through her mobile device, pc/laptop and do the show for you. Of course, if she doesn't answer within those 10 minutes, you can presume she is busy and you can try again later or the next day.

Understood. I'm just thinking in terms from the members perspective. If a member requests an offline private while thinking that the model is in the studio setting that they're accustom to, only to have the model log in and attempt to perform from a public bathroom or some other setting, this might be a little jarring for the member. 🤷‍♂️

Upvote 0
Understood. I'm just thinking in terms from the members perspective. If a member requests an offline private while thinking that the model is in the studio setting that they're accustom to, only to have the model log in and attempt to perform from a public bathroom or some other setting, this might be a little jarring for the member. 🤷‍♂️
It's a risk you take I guess. I've never been that horny that I need a pvt "RIGHT NOW!!!" with a favorite model, so it's unlikely to be an issue for me. :rofl: I plan and request ahead of time. ;)

Upvote 0
Hi. In addition to what's been stated, if the model accepts the offline private show request and gets online to do the private show that you two have scheduled for, say, 7 PM EST tonight...and you, the member, don't show up for it, the model will still get paid whatever her private show minimum duration is. So if her private show is priced at 60 tokens/minute with a minimum duration of 5 minutes, she'll still at least get the 300 tokens in her earnings even if you never show up. That way, her time (of getting all prettied up and ready to do a cam show) hasn't totally been wasted.

Upvote 0
Hi. In addition to what's been stated, if the model accepts the offline private show request and gets online to do the private show that you two have scheduled for, say, 7 PM EST tonight...and you, the member, don't show up for it, the model will still get paid whatever her private show minimum duration is. So if her private show is priced at 60 tokens/minute with a minimum duration of 5 minutes, she'll still at least get the 300 tokens in her earnings even if you never show up. That way, her time (of getting all prettied up and ready to do a cam show) hasn't totally been wasted.
I am glad to hear that this is the case.

Upvote 0

Thanks for mentioning this @yummybrownfox :clap:

Very good point for both users and models to know!
;)

Upvote 0

Thanks for the reply.

It's the sequence of events that I'm trying to understand here...

1. A member clicks on the 'request an offline private' button from within the models SC page.
2. The model is notified of the request via the Plasma app.
3. The model then has 10 minutes to either accept or reject the request.

Does the model use the Plasma app to accept or reject the offline request? Meaning that the member also has to have the Plasma app? Or is the acceptance or rejection of the request somehow sent to the member on the SC page itself?

You also indicate that the offline private request is somehow 'scheduled' for a later time...7PM EST(in your example), and it's not clear how this 'scheduling' is facilitated communication wise. It sounds like the member is going to be required to install the Plasma app, is this correct?

Upvote 0
Thanks for the reply.

It's the sequence of events that I'm trying to understand here...

1. A member clicks on the 'request an offline private' button from within the models SC page.
2. The model is notified of the request via the Plasma app.
3. The model then has 10 minutes to either accept or reject the request.

Does the model use the Plasma app to accept or reject the offline request? Meaning that the member also has to have the Plasma app? Or is the acceptance or rejection of the request somehow sent to the member on the SC page itself?

You also indicate that the offline private request is somehow 'scheduled' for a later time...7PM EST(in your example), and it's not clear how this 'scheduling' is facilitated communication wise. It sounds like the member is going to be required to install the Plasma app, is this correct?

I have no idea. I never had anyone on there use the "Private requests offline" feature with me. The only interaction I've ever had with the Plasma app was the one time a Stripchat member texted me on there for a little bit, and sent me a photo (He did not ask for a private show).

Btw I'm not on Stripchat anymore, but @Charlie_SC and/or a current Stripchat model would be the one to answer your questions.

Upvote 0

No its just a text notification on the plasma app.

No the member doesn't need plasma.

I don't think theres an official scheduled time thing aside from the hours they are available for offline privates, that would just be something discussed between model and user, the user can only click the button and then the model has 10 minutes to accept or decline.

Upvote 0
I don't think theres an official scheduled time thing aside from the hours they are available for offline privates, that would just be something discussed between model and user, the user can only click the button and then the model has 10 minutes to accept or decline.

Keep in mind that the member is not given any information about the 'hour range' that the model is available for the offline private, only that she is 'available' for offline privates.

The only feedback that the member receives is from the verbiage contained in the request box that states the model has '10 minutes to accept or deny the request, and that the member will not be charged if she declines the request'. Which would lead the member to think that the private would start within those 10 minutes if she accepts the request, but yummybrownfox indicates in her reply above that a time is(or can be) scheduled between the member and the model on when the private will occur.

What communication method is used to discuss the scheduling of this time if the model is offline on the main SC site, where no PM's are even possible?

So now the sequence of events seems to be something like this..

1. A member requests an offline private using the button on her SC page
2. The model receives the request via Plasma
3. The model has 10 minutes to accept or decline the request. How she accepts or denies the request, and how the member is notified is still in question.
4. If the model accepts the request, it would appear that the member is then locked into paying for the show. So what happens if the model accepts the request, but is unable to do the private until several hours later when it is not possible for the member to be there?

Edited to add: The model I referenced in my earlier screenshot has now been offline for 7 days, but it still shows that she is available for 'offline privates'.

Upvote 0
ℹ️

When a user enters a model's profile when she is offline, if the model has Plasma & Offline Private Show Requests features activated, the user will be able to see the below options.

yYmCudMbTVHrDOeoOvw3AthLacK_2I17Ju7r4tzAB2PSex_ibwmZGBW1wBBc7kziiydtST1Tf-GJ7qGrXbCi-enSgti2OZIifis05n4W4tnZ6TwOiKB6IHpUjouGmSNrCXi6vqpU0m0xbN3-dA

Send Messages:
  • User selects Messenger Plasma > Start Chatting
  • The user sends a message and pays for it according to the models previously set charges

Request Private Shows:
  • User selects Request Private Show > Request Private
  • The user then has the option to pick either Private or Exclusive Private
  • Once the user makes a selection, the timer will appear on the site showing a countdown for 10 minutes
  • If the time ends and the model does not respond, the request is cancelled

From the models' side:
  • The model receives a Plasma notification from Stripchat on her phone. Stripchat Message: you have a private show request from ‘x’ user. You have 10 minutes to accept or decline.
  • The model then enters her profile on the Stripchat platform (as she would normally when commencing broadcasting)
  • Once she enters her account, she will see the below notification asking her to accept or decline (and also noting the countdown timer)
  • If she accepts, the private show will then take place immediately through the site, as a normal private show
  • If the model is not available at that point to do a show, she can decline the offer and PM the user (via the site or Plasma) and negotiate a different time i.e in 2 hours from now. If an agreement is made, the user can then request another offline show at the agreed time by following the same process again. Settings for future times are not active ATM and private shows can only happen immediately once accepted.
YAXq74Fvyshx8_yXzw6KM31Wow5V3l4BxVd68kaiRtsOaGLagDjPIXgRIPCuTPNN7ZzkQFSrsHTrQfTVlTykxb2pEY8hkRXrmN9QxcAbZwLWRTMzogbCNzttJihvdPTghX95mefppZJnxpSnBA

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ℹ️

When a user enters a model's profile when she is offline, if the model has Plasma & Offline Private Show Requests features activated, the user will be able to see the below options.

yYmCudMbTVHrDOeoOvw3AthLacK_2I17Ju7r4tzAB2PSex_ibwmZGBW1wBBc7kziiydtST1Tf-GJ7qGrXbCi-enSgti2OZIifis05n4W4tnZ6TwOiKB6IHpUjouGmSNrCXi6vqpU0m0xbN3-dA

Send Messages:
  • The user sends a message and pays for it according to the models previously set charges

Request Private Shows:
  • Once the user makes a selection, the timer will appear on the site showing a countdown for 10 minutes

From the models' side:
  • The model receives a Plasma notification from Stripchat on her phone. Stripchat Message: you have a private show request from ‘x’ user. You have 10 minutes to accept or decline.
  • The model then enters her profile on the Stripchat platform (as she would normally when commencing broadcasting)
  • Once she enters her account, she will see the below notification asking her to accept or decline (and also noting the countdown timer)
  • If she accepts, the private show will then take place immediately through the site, as a normal private show
  • If the model is not available at that point to do a show, she can decline the offer and PM the user (via the site or Plasma) and negotiate a different time i.e in 2 hours from now. If an agreement is made, the user can then request another offline show at the agreed time by following the same process again. Settings for future times are not active ATM and private shows can only happen immediately once accepted.
YAXq74Fvyshx8_yXzw6KM31Wow5V3l4BxVd68kaiRtsOaGLagDjPIXgRIPCuTPNN7ZzkQFSrsHTrQfTVlTykxb2pEY8hkRXrmN9QxcAbZwLWRTMzogbCNzttJihvdPTghX95mefppZJnxpSnBA
That should answer the OP's questions nicely. 👍

Reactions: Lucid1
Upvote 0
ℹ️

Send Messages:

Request Private Shows:

From the models' side:

@Charlie_SC

Thank you so much for the reply and clarification!

Without a doubt you and @xChloe are establishing some mega good karma with your speedy and informative replies here.

Consider me a fan.:h:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.