AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How long have the longest cam girls been around?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most beautiful thing in the world is human body.The most interesting thing is the human soul.
Talent alone is not enough, because audiences get bored easily, so you have to keep increasing your appeal.
Make yourself more beautiful or interesting through constant effort. It's addictive.
I've been doing it for four years and I'm addicted.🤗

I started in December 2005, so over 13 years for me now. Resolution was 320*240 back then and in full screen it was so pixelated.
I really have no plan to quit it anytime soon.
As long as it’s fun and I look “doable”, I’ll continue camming.
I started at 19 and I’m 33 in summer. Maybe I’ll make it till I’m 45?
I think it can last longer,
Because this acting job keeps people beautiful and young.

Reactions: Petrija
I first started camming in 2001 at a site called Myfreevideo.com which got shut down. ( sexilexi) It was huge. I quit after 1.5 years and became a stripper from 2002-2018. I decided to come back to camming again in 2015.

Reactions: ElaySmith
I started on MFC June 2010, so 9 years. I was involved in sex work years before that though.

Reactions: MilaRose
Returning to this thread was a nice burst of inspiration, love all these stories! :)

Reactions: SNATCH
Status
Not open for further replies.