AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How long to receive money from Chaturbate to Firstchoicepay

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2018
hi everyone, how long it usually needs to receive money from Chaturbate to Firstchoicepay?
this is my first time trying to receive money from CB to firstchoicepay.

I've been waiting since 15 march. still nothing. is it normal?

thanks

hi everyone, how long it usually needs to receive money from Chaturbate to Firstchoicepay?
this is my first time trying to receive money from CB to firstchoicepay.

I've been waiting since 15 march. still nothing. is it normal?

thanks

Support says you should expect to receive your payment 1 week after the end of the pay period so Friday/Monday, maybe.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
look like my firstchoicepay account is ok.
I just sent an email at CB support.

maybe they randomly forget to send money to newbie.
waiting to hear from them.

Upvote 0
Piccola, there's a sheer difference between having a lack of satisfaction, or a delay in service, to such a harsh allegation as stealing.
They don't need my clumsy PR skills, however shouldn't you at least give a chance to their support people to reply to you? That's assuming that you also tried to contact them, and not just the forum here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mila_
Upvote 0
You are at the mercy of chaturbate. ACF is not affiliated with chaturbate. @punker barbie IS affiliated with chaturbate. If you have already contacted them (CB and PB), there is nothing more you can do except wait to see what happens.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.