AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How many "couples" are legit couples from what you have witnessed?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
On CB, not sure about other places, you see a lot of people have their "gender" as "couple". I don't mean broadcasters but I mean tippers, or at least users - not just greys.
Some claim it's n actual couples account, that both the man and woman (be it husband and wife, or boyfriend and girlfriend) use it and watch together or solo etc.

I am curious, I have always assumed it's 99% men doing some kind of fantasy, but have you actually experienced in maybe pvt shows, group shows, any other kind of way, that the couple really is a couple who enjoy watching models together?

I am curious, I have always assumed it's 99% men doing some kind of fantasy

You would be correct, if their account is marked as couple and they never broadcast then chances are its not 2 people watching a model together. Come to think of it i've never actually heard a model mention that they did a cam2cam with a couple before. Now theres been plenty that claim they were with a partner but didnt actually prove it by going cam2cam.

Edit: I asked a group of 20 models, one of them did do a legit cam2cam with a married couple so I guess its occasionally true?
Edit2: Nevermind, the couple were broadcasters too xD

Last edited:
I get lots of “couples” in my room. I never really paid much attention until one of my mods brought it up with me that he always checks out such profiles because he’s curious and majority of the time, it’s just a blank profile that never broadcasts.

These “couples” tend to have nameandname as their username and go on about “ooh my wife’s coming home soon and she’d love you!” or “my wife thinks you’re so hot!” or “we’re both getting turned on watching you!” yet it never seems to be the “wife” who is chatting.

Once. But they were two dudes jerking off together. Does that count?

On streamate I've had one b/g couple on Cam 2 Cam during a private show out of like the 5 years I've been camming there. You do get a lot of guys saying "My wife thinks ur hot" type of things but I lump it under with the same guys who pretend they're women on cam sites too.

And then you get the guys (I coincidentally had one yesterday!) who said they're watching your cam with their mom.

On streamate I've had one b/g couple on Cam 2 Cam during a private show out of like the 5 years I've been camming there. You do get a lot of guys saying "My wife thinks ur hot" type of things but I lump it under with the same guys who pretend they're women on cam sites too.

And then you get the guys (I coincidentally had one yesterday!) who said they're watching your cam with their mom.

That one I have never seen (watching with mom).

Usually, it's what you have all mentioned, or the good old classic that I tend to see more often than not is "my wife/girlfriend is sucking my dick right now".
Or the dude is fucking his partner in "X Y Z Position" right now but wishes it was the model instead.

Edit:
Just to say, the weirdest thing to me, I think, is the guys making the stuff up and 1) Thinking that women (you models) actually believe all of this BS and like they are the first to ever come up with these totally original ideas/comments, and 2) ..I forgot what my second point/thought was but I had one. lol

Two of my regs are a couple, but they use separate accounts. Aside from them, I don't think any of the "couple" accounts have ever been a couple. I also once had someone claim he was with 4 other people in some sort of orgy or something, and I was like, "yes, sure, I'm sure what you'd be doing in an orgy is talking to a camgirl. Absolutely."

Two of my regs are a couple, but they use separate accounts. Aside from them, I don't think any of the "couple" accounts have ever been a couple. I also once had someone claim he was with 4 other people in some sort of orgy or something, and I was like, "yes, sure, I'm sure what you'd be doing in an orgy is talking to a camgirl. Absolutely."
I have frequent orgies, with Rosie Palm and her 5 friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.