AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How many girls who get internationalwire have not been paid?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IsabellaSnow

Cam Model
Feb 3, 2012
myfreecams!
profiles.myfreecams.com
Hi, I know another uk girl who has not been paid either. My pay has not come through yet which means I'm now going to receive a load of bank charges as all my bills are due to come out, and I actually have no money to even eat either. I am wondering who out of girls has been paid and if this is something where lots of girls haven't received pay? I don't think one bank holiday should be the excuse for pay taking over 10 days instead of 2 days when we pay $15 to get the wire.

Reactions: WildHighlands
Re: How many girls who get internationalwire have not been p

I get international wire transfer too, and I have no idea if I've been paid yet. :oops: I'm going to the bank later today to check, though (I don't have online banking). I'll report my findings here. :handgestures-salute:

Reactions: IsabellaSnow

I am guessing that means you hadn't been paid on friday then. God, why is it so bloody late?! I think though that the girls who have had it so late should kick up a fuss, if enough girls get annoyed then I really think mfc should at least refund us the $15 for the wire. Doubt it'll happen, but jesus, it shouldn't take 10 days!

I always swap my payment method to payoneer when payday falls on holiday/weekend cos I've experienced this in the past and I want my money yesterday dammit! Sorry not much help but possible idea for the future? It's always been that way on mfc.

Isabella_deL said:
I am guessing that means you hadn't been paid on friday then.
I don't know, I haven't checked my bank account yet since Valentine's day :/
I agree that we should get the $15 back if lots of girls who get international wire transfer haven't gotten their money on time. But if you suggest that to MFC they'll probably laugh in your face.

A Romanian model friend PMed me yesterday and wondered if I had heard of other models not getting paid yet, so she is also waiting for her money. She said she contacted MFC and they said the delay was because of Presidents' Day on Monday, but that was 6 days earlier.

ComicOzzie said:
A Romanian model friend PMed me yesterday and wondered if I had heard of other models not getting paid yet, so she is also waiting for her money. She said she contacted MFC and they said the delay was because of Presidents' Day on Monday, but that was 6 days earlier.

Yeah it's a piss take. The money should have been in Thursday at the latest taking the bank holiday into account.

What's even more ridiculous is how a website earning as much as mfc does, who's workers are predominantly non US citizens they have such limited options for international models. I mean wire transfer you pay $15 for, it takes 2-3 days (not including weekends/bank holidays and cock ups like this) and you have to earn a minimum of $1000 to get paid! I mean fair enough having a minimum, but it should be more in the $50 to $200 range! And charging so much for it is ridiculous. Fair enough for sites like OK pay and Payoneer, that's how they're making their money, but mfc? Mfc has already made their money because the model has worked for it. Why charge her again just so she can receive her pay?

mynameisbob84 said:
So wait... if a model earns less than $1000 in a pay period, she doesn't get paid? :eek: That sounds scandalous.
It's like rollover minutes on a phone. They just hold your pay until you reach minimum payout.

Reactions: LadyLuna

mynameisbob84 said:
So wait... if a model earns less than $1000 in a pay period, she doesn't get paid? :eek: That sounds scandalous.

That's just international wires.

I have US direct deposit, and my minimum is $20. I made 300 tokens one pay period from an offline tip (since I wasn't on MFC at all that month). That was only $15, so I didn't get the money until I came back in November. Thus, my paycheck from the first pay period in November had an extra $15 on it.

Glad to see I'm not the only UK girl moneyless! I have still not received my pay from 16th Feb, that's 20 days late now! I have emailed them numerous times and they respond really quickly but still no money. They said on Monday it should be sorted by the end of this week, they also said that last week... Have you got your pay yet Isabella?
Xox

Isabella_deL said:
My pay has not come through yet which means I'm now going to receive a load of bank charges as all my bills are due to come out, and I actually have no money to even eat either. I don't think one bank holiday should be the excuse for pay taking over 10 days instead of 2 days when we pay $15 to get the wire.

Aw, I'm sorry, Isabella. :( I agree that a $1,000 minimum for international wire transfer is absolutely ridiculous...especially when you usually hear about cam site payout minimums being $50 or $100.

I hate it when I'm looking forward to going food shopping on a certain day, but can't because payment is late. I hope all of you ladies get your money very soon.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.