AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How many hours do you stay on without break ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2020
DUS, Germany
hello, how long do you stay online?
i can no longer manage 2 at most 3.

but then the room is usually full when you need a break

not all pages allow you to leave the cam

or do you just do that?
with Stripchat and Chaturbate you have to give notice, with BongaCams there are penalties?

how then? always only online for a short time?

hi, i wanted to work 6 hours at night during my time

or 2x 3 hours, but I'm not sure. lg eva

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Yep, on token sites, to get things moving you do need to be online longer than a couple of hours and maintain an upbeat vibe the whole time. If you can put in the hard work, there is a high reward.

I put in about 8(ish??) years on token sites. Nowadays I can handle about 2-3 hours before I need a break, so a private based site is working MUCH better for me. My earnings are the same or more, but I work a lot less hours.

I start camming at 11pm (when my housemates are alseep) so usually 3-3.5 hrs if I can stay awake. I rarely take more than a minute break unless I'm busting to go to the toilet. When my room's dead it's a huge struggle. I think 4.5hrs was the longest I ever streamed. I can only do it 2-3 times a week because I rarely get a chance to sleep in late so I need time to recharge in between.

I cam for 3-4hrs 5-7 nights a week.
I also do 2-3hrs a few daytimes per week.
My health makes it hard to do longer sessions but staying on longer definitely makes a huge difference.
Whenever I do have the energy stay on longer it's fantastic. Sometimes you just gotta have your emergency snack in the cam room to quickly munch while still going!

Reactions: mike_aussie
I do 4h at a time usually, every single day. Some days when its dead, I have done 7-8h with a lunch break in between. I find that after a private is a good time to pop to the bathroom or take a quick break without too much damage.

Yep, on token sites, to get things moving you do need to be online longer than a couple of hours and maintain an upbeat vibe the whole time. If you can put in the hard work, there is a high reward.

I put in about 8(ish??) years on token sites. Nowadays I can handle about 2-3 hours before I need a break, so a private based site is working MUCH better for me. My earnings are the same or more, but I work a lot less hours.
Hi! :)
Sorry to intrude, this might be a silly question. But how do you know what a private based site is than a token site is? Again sorry if that's a dumb question. I would just like to know, so I know what to look for in the future. :)

Hi! :)
Sorry to intrude, this might be a silly question. But how do you know what a private based site is than a token site is? Again sorry if that's a dumb question. I would just like to know, so I know what to look for in the future. :)
To put it in simple terms token sites are sites like: Chaturbate, Myfreecams, Stripchat, Bongacams, etc full on nudity and explicit shows are always allowed in the public chatroom.
Premium sites are sites like: streamate, livejasmine, imlive, streamray, etc full on nudity and explicit shows tend to be prohibited in public chat. Users must take you into a private show and pay you to do more on there.

hello, how long do you stay online?
i can no longer manage 2 at most 3.

but then the room is usually full when you need a break

not all pages allow you to leave the cam

or do you just do that?
with Stripchat and Chaturbate you have to give notice, with BongaCams there are penalties?

how then? always only online for a short time?

hi, i wanted to work 6 hours at night during my time

or 2x 3 hours, but I'm not sure. lg eva
I used to stay between 6 and 8 hours per day, 5 days in a week but since my motivation is gone I only stay 2 - 4 hours like 3 days in week.

To put it in simple terms token sites are sites like: Chaturbate, Myfreecams, Stripchat, Bongacams, etc full on nudity and explicit shows are always allowed in the public chatroom.
Premium sites are sites like: streamate, livejasmine, imlive, streamray, etc full on nudity and explicit shows tend to be prohibited in public chat. Users must take you into a private show and pay you to do more on there.
Oh okay, thanks!

Reactions: Cheeseonmyfriesplz
Usually 3-4 hours in the morning depending on how early I get up. Some days I can pull 5 hours but that usually causes me to get very little done after.
I find cutting back a bit on cam saves my energy to work on clips and social media.
I like to have many baskets going but it is a balancing act for sure.

Reactions: darcyduke
I rarely go over 3 hours though - I just find it mentally exhausting...
I'm guessing that's why California labor laws require most employers to allow breaks no more than 3 hours apart.

I'm hoping to start this week, and threads like this have been quite helpful. I was wondering how long I should be "on air" at a time and what the appropriate break intervals are. I think I'm going to start with planning on what I'm used to (i.e. following California labor laws) and kind of "playing it by ear" in general.

I'm guessing that's why California labor laws require most employers to allow breaks no more than 3 hours apart.

I'm hoping to start this week, and threads like this have been quite helpful. I was wondering how long I should be "on air" at a time and what the appropriate break intervals are. I think I'm going to start with planning on what I'm used to (i.e. following California labor laws) and kind of "playing it by ear" in general.
You can take little breaks after your private shows end - that's what I do. I take a few mins to make another cuppa, go loo and catch up on my phone x

I have a mini fridge and snack station in my room so I can go all day. I never do though. 2-4 hours.
i should probably do this, i’m always leaving for a drink or if i’m on a really long time a snack 🤣 i hate eating on cam though so i’d probably leave the room either way

i should probably do this, i’m always leaving for a drink or if i’m on a really long time a snack 🤣 i hate eating on cam though so i’d probably leave the room either way
I know what you mean. I hate crunching sounds so I try to spare everyone lol. So i usually keep protein shakes, string cheese, yogurt, etc in there. Things that will tide me over but not make mess or noise. I did a mini mukbang for my bday though with desserts. I feel like there's an audience for eating on cam lol

Reactions: plutoprincess69
The more busy I am, the less breaks I take. If it's been 20-30 minutes between shows, I will log off for 10- 15 minutes and chill out a bit. Allow myself to get into a better mood, because I get annoyed when I'm bored.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
The more busy I am, the less breaks I take. If it's been 20-30 minutes between shows, I will log off for 10- 15 minutes and chill out a bit. Allow myself to get into a better mood, because I get annoyed when I'm bored.

sorry for dp. meant to add on but didnt hit save after my edit:
some nights if im super busy, i will take no breaks. time tends to fly and i don't want to stop the momentum. i usually cam for 2-3 hours.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
I know what you mean. I hate crunching sounds so I try to spare everyone lol. So i usually keep protein shakes, string cheese, yogurt, etc in there. Things that will tide me over but not make mess or noise. I did a mini mukbang for my bday though with desserts. I feel like there's an audience for eating on cam lol
lol a mukbang for a special event is a great idea!

Usually 60-90 mins in the morning solo, then 2 hours or so at night either solo or with one of my lady friends or occasionally male friends.. Sometimes an afternoon show thrown in here or there if I'm off and have some spare time.

I found I was burning out doing it too long. It can really mess with your sleep. Some days the tips just dont flow but if you grind through and pick up 40-50 followers it leads to gains in the end

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.