AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How many monitors have you destroyed since you started camming?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allforshow93

Cam Model
Aug 12, 2018
I know this is crazy but I had 5 monitors destroyed since the last 2 years of camming!! It is not because I am using the cheap one but it's because I am a squirter and I always hit the monitor by my big squirts and it gets wet and and it starting to get blurry and until it is not working anymore. I can't find a waterproof monitor though. lol But now I've learn my lesson so, I am putting a screen protector. I am curious if how many of you here have the same experience?

I've only broken one: knocked it off of a rolling cart after a shower show. Cracked the corner of it.

Webcams are the more murdered bunch in my career. Moisture getting in the microphones, cables being yanked too much, etc.

I've only broken one: knocked it off of a rolling cart after a shower show. Cracked the corner of it.

Webcams are the more murdered bunch in my career. Moisture getting in the microphones, cables being yanked too much, etc.
Yeahhh I guess broken monitor.webcam and broken computer is a part of this job! lol Thank you AmberCutie:)

I think I’ve gone through 3 maybe 4 computers in the 10 years I been camming and easily 10+ webcams. Mostly from squirting/shower shows or just the cords giving out from moving my cam around so much.
OMG!!! That's a lot! But yeahhh I guess this is pretty common problem huh....

For me I go through keyboards and webcams to the point where I buy mutiples. I have had two webcams break in a week and this was before they sold hd webcams at most stores like walmart or target. NEVER AGAIN.
Ohhh keyboards I have that problem too! But I finally get the waterproof in Amazon they are pretty cheap.

OMG!!! That's a lot! But yeahhh I guess this is pretty common problem huh....
I try to protect my computer a little better these days. I have a thin piece of glass that I use on top of my computer if I feel like its going to get to messy. It also works really well to set up a webcam behind it and squirt onto the glass, not only to protect the cam but to give a pretty cool effect with the squirt. I generally have to replace webcams once a year either way bc the cords are crap.

Reactions: Lelo1
Status
Not open for further replies.