AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How many more tokens did you make when you started using a Lovense / interactive toy?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
I've been waiting for a month now to finally receive my Lush+Domi, probably because of corona.

Dying to get it... so I'm curious. What kind of increase in daily tokens did you experience when you started using an interactive toy?

MUCH BETTER! I've been off/on since 2017. solo work is so much better with a Lovense. Sometimes there will be moments where i sit there for hours, then someone comes through with the wall of tokens.

Upvote 0
Depends on the day. Sometimes no one tips for it, sometimes I get hundreds of tokens from it.

People don't go for the domi as much. I think they're not as familiar with it, and it's harder to use because you have to hold it in place. They REALLY like my hush, though. I often have regulars pretty much begging for the hush, but I don't like the way it feels so I don't use it often.

It also depends on your room. My room is pretty chatty and not typically focused on sexy things, so I suspect they're less into it than a lot of other rooms would be.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.