AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How many regular accounts can I have? And can they be in the same room?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2020
Hello,

So, as a regular viewer on CB, is there a limit to how many accounts you are allowed to have registered?
And is there any rule that prevents many accounts owned by the same person to be in one room at the same time?
I have read through the service agreement but didn't find anything that seemd to suggest that it wasn't allowed.

I will be clear about this. My intention with multiple accounts are essentially to boost the numbers in a room.
I did this with one account and that account was banned recently which left me wondering if I did anything wrong.

I don’t think there is a problem or limit except for MAYBE the usernames can’t be associated with the same email address (but I’ve never tested that). You can also have a grey username without any email verification at all, if you choose.

However - if they ban any of your accounts for any reason, I wouldn’t be surprised if they all got banned at once if the IP address is the same.

As for the usernames being in the same room, I don’t think it’s against the rules, but I suppose CB reserves the right to ban anyone they think is acting wrongly.

Reactions: DogSauce
Upvote 0
don't think they mind multiple accounts since you can see the daily purchase limit linked between them, but that also indicates they are probably not "boosting" much. Of course cb would ban anyone intending to cheat its ranking

Upvote 0
I don’t think there is a problem or limit except for MAYBE the usernames can’t be associated with the same email address (but I’ve never tested that). You can also have a grey username without any email verification at all, if you choose.

However - if they ban any of your accounts for any reason, I wouldn’t be surprised if they all got banned at once if the IP address is the same.

As for the usernames being in the same room, I don’t think it’s against the rules, but I suppose CB reserves the right to ban anyone they think is acting wrongly.

These have seperate emails. What connects them are the credit card and my IP.

Fortunately my main account wasn't banned tho.
Thing is I can't figure out what the heck my other account was banned for...and CB ain't fast when it comes to replying.

Upvote 0
don't think they mind multiple accounts since you can see the daily purchase limit linked between them, but that also indicates they are probably not "boosting" much. Of course cb would ban anyone intending to cheat its ranking
Well I mean from what I've read it's pretty clear that colored viewers has an impact on how you are placed on the site.
But I donnu if I would call it "cheating" if it is accounts that you have payed for.
I mean getting an account to purple takes a some cash after all and CB gets their share.

Upvote 0
These have seperate emails. What connects them are the credit card and my IP.
If you have 2 or more accounts with tokens, keep in mind that once (or if) you reach a certain spending limit, CB will also ask you to provide ID such as a drivers license. So that would eventually be linked to your account(s), too, if it isn’t already.

Not sure what the exact limit is, but in my case, I reached a point where CB temporarily stopped me from buying tokens until I provided a photo of my ID and submitted a signed request for a token limit increase. I believe it happens to all tippers that hit a CB-defined “ceiling” for how many tokens they’re willing to sell you without having your ID and paperwork on file.

Upvote 0
If you have 2 or more accounts with tokens, keep in mind that once (or if) you reach a certain spending limit, CB will also ask you to provide ID such as a drivers license. So that would eventually be linked to your account(s), too, if it isn’t already.

Not sure what the exact limit is, but in my case, I reached a point where CB temporarily stopped me from buying tokens until I provided a photo of my ID and submitted a signed request for a token limit increase. I believe it happens to all tippers that hit a CB-defined “ceiling” for how many tokens they’re willing to sell you without having your ID and paperwork on file.

Well ye. My main account has been verified and has an increased spending limit.
And the tokens I buy on those two combined does not exceed that limit.
But good point anyways.

I was unable to tip on my main account a short while after the other one was banned but it works now.

Reactions: Smoothie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.