AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How many times are people being ripped off by MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

donnie123456

Banhammered
Nov 19, 2019
Almost every time I try to use MFC it is ruined through terrible video and sound delays and freezing. How many models and users are being ripped off large amounts of money by this site

And what is worst is it ruins relationships and trust and beautiful times between people. It genuinely fucks things up on top of ripping off money

Upvote 0
Obviously before anyone responds some of it can be put down to internet delays between users and models, but come on the actual technology on the site is rather useless considering how much money is going through it. Surely those who use sites (ie models, users, studios etc) deserve better. And some may say that the models and studios dont care - they still get there money. Well thats not true either

Upvote 0
lol @ thinking MFC is ripping you off just because you encounter models with bad video streams.

wtf

Upvote 0
As far as I know it is 100% free to watch models on MFC, so I am not sure how the logic works when you say members are being ripped off because of choppy feeds or sound delays. If you are experiencing frequent disconnects, lag and choppy feeds you should probably check on your end first: run a speed test, reboot your router, restart your computer, try a different browser, etc. If this doesn’t fix the problem and you see these issues in every room you enter then perhaps it’s MFC doing some technical upgrades and it’s probably not the best evening to do privates or join group shows. Other than that, enjoy your FREE shows with gratitude, it’s a better look

Upvote 0
They are not free shows.people give tips to the models. Some give a lot. What planet are you from. Why would I post this message if it's free. We aren't all freeloaders. But ok guess basing a whole industry on freeloaders. Go ahead

Last edited:
Upvote 0
lol @ thinking MFC is ripping you off just because you encounter models with bad video streams.

wtf

Come on people. It happens every time.Massive delays. I'm used to this rubbish the way you all cover for the bad service and rip offs. Typical industry people, never take any issues seriously. But clearly the industry is built on rip-offs because this is the response always. Come on. Thats a ridiculous attitude Amber. Ridiciulous

Not to mention all the industry creeps who stalk people on the pages and show up all the time. The number of creeps Ive identified so far is terrible. Wouldnt be surprised if some of them are deliberately screwing with video streams and messing around with private messages either

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm kind of surprised at the attitude. I thought this was a a place that cared about the industry, the models and even to an extent good users and building good relationships between models and users. Clearly I was wrong. Neither of you who responded clearly give a shit about the poor model involved. It's terrible

Upvote 0
They are not free shows.people give tips to the models. Some give a lot.
Those people wouldn't be tipping or spending on the model if they couldn't see her video feed.
If you are experiencing frequent disconnects, lag and choppy feeds you should probably check on your end first: run a speed test, reboot your router, restart your computer, try a different browser, etc.
I thought this was a a place that cared about the industry
We do, and people like you making such broad and brash statements that are purely untrue harm the industry, we're correcting your behavior to better the community.

Upvote 0
They are not free shows.people give tips to the models. Some give a lot. What planet are you from. Why would I post this message if it's free. We aren't all freeloaders. But ok guess basing a whole industry on freeloaders. Go ahead

Look, there is a risk in every transaction in this world. Maybe you bought a pair of shoes that seemed to fit well at the store but after walking in them for 15 minutes you realize they aren't as comfortable as you thought... sometimes you will go to a restaurant and the food will suck. There's that hairdresser that cut your hair 3 inches too short to your dismay and sometimes you just pick the wrong paint color because you are stupid and didn't remember accurately or bring a picture of your bedroom with decent lighting. Normal people realize this risk is inherent to every single transaction you make and then choose what to do about it. You sell the sneakers on ebay, never again visit that restaurant, fix your haircut at a different salon, whatever. There is a very small percentage of people who instead of solving their problem and cutting their losses decide that the best way to proceed is to BERATE COMPLETE STRANGERS UNRELATED TO THE BUSINESS OR YOURSELF for your shit experience and for failing to provide you with a solution or a shoulder to cry on. Makes little sense to me, but whatever.

If you tip during a choppy show then that's on you 🤷‍♀️ if you tipped and the lag issues begin after you have already tipped, then ask the model nicely for something that would be of similar value to your tip and come back another day. If this happens enough times and you are completely certain that it isn't on your end or the model's end then cut your losses and move to a different camsite.

Upvote 0
The only time I was 'ripped off by MFC' was when I was in the middle of a tokenbuy. The site crashed, I didn't get my tokens but did get charged for it. Knowing MFC's customer service I didn't make a case out of it. It was a 900 token package, but took my loss.
As reply to op. There is always some delay in the stream, but I think that may have something to do with where you are. When I tip, I often hear the sound of it 5-6 seconds later. But members who are in other parts of the world it's almost instantanious. Can't blame MFC for that. I do have a pretty fast connection so I don't think Internet speed has anything to do with it.

Upvote 0
Come on people. It happens every time
are deliberately screwing with video streams and messing around with private messages either

Yes, it's really strange how all paranoid viewers are ripped off every time from everything interesting.

Upvote 0
imho, the term 'ripped off' is so wrong with MFC, MFC is one of the most relaxed sites for models/members, hight % payout, allowing skype and exchaning info between model/member, etc.

said that, yeah, for a cam site that is aiming at being social/interacting/chat/etc, it can somtimes be a bit frustating when there is +/- 5 seconds delay in the viideo stream.

please report back your experinces in a more scientific way, eq tipping in multiple room at multiple days, and make a statistic analyse of the times between you tipping the model and you hearing the tip sound.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Upvote 0
There is always some delay in the stream, but I think that may have something to do with where you are. When I tip, I often hear the sound of it 5-6 seconds later. But members who are in other parts of the world it's almost instantanious. Can't blame MFC for that. I do have a pretty fast connection so I don't think Internet speed has anything to do with it.
You'd think this was common, household knowledge by now, but no. Advertised "internet speed" is only a small fraction of all the parts that has to move in unison to put together a good quality live stream. When you sit in e.g. Moscow watching a cam model in Brazil streaming in 1080p, a delay of only 5-6 seconds is actually indistinguishable from magic. You are over 10,000 kms / 6000 miles apart, and everything you do traverses probably at least 50 different networks, routers and firewalls. The fact that this works perfectly 99.9999% of the time is a testament to a lot of clever people out there, but when it doesn't work that well, remember that the only place amateurs are involved are the networks at the extreme ends of this connection.

Claiming that MFC rips people off by deliberately having poor streaming quality is just ridiculous. It makes no sense for a free site to do this. But I guess anything sticks in a personal conspiracy theory.

Reactions: DFT
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.