AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How much can a male model make on chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vlad.mazare

Banhammered
Mar 19, 2013
I've been considering joining chaturbate for the past few weeks, but I don't know much a male model can really make. I tried it back in may of last year but since 75% of them were doing it for free, it was hard to make money,but now that number dropped to 15%. I heard one person say that it tops out at around $20 an hour for the top male cam models on any website. Is this true,or the person didn't know what they were talking about.

vlad.mazare said:
I've been considering joining chaturbate for the past few weeks, but I don't know much a male model can really make. I tried it back in may of last year but since 75% of them were doing it for free, it was hard to make money,but now that number dropped to 15%. I heard one person say that it tops out at around $20 an hour for the top male cam models on any website. Is this true,or the person didn't know what they were talking about.
It depends on the individual, that question is impossible to answer accurately.

Watch the male performers and try to keep track of their tips. Each token is 5 cents. I'd suggest reading more into Chaturbate here on the forums before signing up. They're having a lot of issues and honestly seem pretty scammy to me.

Reactions: vlad.mazare
Generally speaking, the market for male cam performers isn't very big.
The odds are a bit better if you're willing to do gay-for-pay or fetishes.

A few things I have noticed about males on chaturbate:
- Many of them seem to have shitty webcams/sound
- They look bored or tired and dont speak
- A lot of them seem to be doing exhibitionist stuff/for free

If you're fit, attractive and outgoing, good at conversation and stuff I think you could really set yourself apart.
Knowing what I know now about camming, if I woke up as a dude tomorrow I would not try to make all my living at it. If you just want some pocket money or a fun experiment, Id say go for it! You should also give streamate a try if you want to get into camming.

That being said, I havent spent much time on Chaturbate since it was newer-ish, so things might be pretty different. You'll never know unless you try

I think most guys think they just need to show their penis and jerk off to make it as a cam model, thats why they are not interactive.

On the site I used to work on (Flirt4Free) the top model at the time was male with close competition of the top female. He was very "Hollywood" attractive and charismatic. He joked around and goofed off on cam. I believe he was straight, but really open minded and totally cool with guys jerkin' it to him. He also took huge toys. Take that all for what it's worth.

I think the main things are

• Are you cool with guys jerking to you? Can you flirt with guys?
• Are you outgoing enough to make it interactive and keep people's attention?

Also, for a guy it's probably harder to perform in that area than it is for us girls. I mean, it's obvious, so so so obvious if you're just not feeling it that night.

If someone says something that turns a girl off, she can keep the show going until she feels it again. :) You get what I mean? I'm referring to you getting a limp noodle! :lol: I just really wanted to say limp noodle, sorry.

OH! And as for a price... Why not watch a few guys on Chaturbate and see how they do? Check out how much traffic they get and how much of that traffic tips. :)

vlad.mazare said:

Really going out of your way to get into the models only section here aren't you?
;) :lol:

Reactions: Nordling
Brad said:
vlad.mazare said:

Really going out of your way to get into the models only section here aren't you?
;) :lol:

Attachments

• view.jpg
    view.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 306
mynameisbob84 said:
It's alright, vlad. We'll start our own (male) models only forum and it will be sexy and no poopy girls will be allowed in. It will be a cooties free environment :thumbleft:

When can discuss the best ways to stroke it. Techniques on how to to autofellatio and other cool cam model tricks.
Sign me up brah. Where is the :brofist emote when you need it ;).

and then you can wonder why the hell all the girls keep trying to trick you into letting them in.

Reactions: MemberEd
Status
Not open for further replies.