AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how much did you make your first month on mfc?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3Dnikki

Banhammered
Feb 17, 2020
I'm looking at my first months a year ago they were 250-300 a month now I took off a year and it has been 900 apparently I'm just a big spender because I did not feel it that I had that much money but apparently I did considering rent is 400 I should have left over but I didn't even work that much even just offered cum shows and did mornings I used to always do nights only. But today I'm having good luck considering so it seems like I'm on track for the next month as well hoping in the mornings I can earn a good 100 a day at least.

I'm not on MFC but I honestly don't think anyone is gonna reply to your thread with their exact amounts.

Firstly, because it's none of anyone's business.
Secondly, because it can't be helpful. Every model is unique and her situation is unique too.
I don't feel like there's a room for comparing.

From what I've read, you seem very open about your personal life, your thoughts and even your earnings. You tell a lot (that's ok, I just don't think that other people really need all this info).

I'm not on MFC but I honestly don't think anyone is gonna reply to your thread with their exact amounts.

Firstly, because it's none of anyone's business.
Secondly, because it can't be helpful. Every model is unique and her situation is unique too.
I don't feel like there's a room for comparing.

From what I've read, you seem very open about your personal life, your thoughts and even your earnings. You tell a lot (that's ok, I just don't think that other people really need all this info).
sorry I heard that on the other thread I will delete. Sorry I talk very openly about a lot of stuff. I was just trying to see how bad or good I was doing. I know I have room for improvement people are more interactive I just sit and wait and I don't bring up sexual topics I act like it's a regular chat room so I know I could do better but yea

tbh on stripperweb we talk like that I assume here though it's different I share with my patrons how much I got to I figure it's their money they should know

I share with my patrons how much I got to I figure it's their money they should know
You can share if you feel like it (though, I personally wouldn't).
But once earned, it's YOUR money.
Nobody else's. You aren't the charity, they don't pay you "just because". You provide a service (like any other model does). Your time, your attention, your energy. Chat, sex shows or whatever. So no, they MAY know if you share but that's not like "they should know".

You can share if you feel like it (though, I personally wouldn't).
But once earned, it's YOUR money.
Nobody else's. You aren't the charity, they don't pay you "just because". You provide a service (like any other model does). Your time, your attention, your energy. Chat, sex shows or whatever. So no, they MAY know if you share but that's not like "they should know".
well that's why I think it's ok for them to know because I am providing a service. Like a store for example I like to know what walmart or smith's earnings are how well they're doing etc.... The one that's doing well you want to go to because other people like going there. It's transparency. There's nothing wrong with my earning for this service. So I don't see why I have to hide it. Like for me I'd feel like I was doing something dubious as to why I couldn't be upfront that I make a living here. If I didn't make a living here I wouldn't get on here. If I have to pretend I'm a charity case. That to me says way too much wrong about me. Because for me I'd feel like I'm crazy or something and just got online playing with myself nude for no money. I am not trying to paint myself in that light. I am trying to paint myself in the light that this is the profession I choose rn maybe for a while to take up and this is my job. If I have to pretend I'm not doing my job to do my job I don't really understand my place. I used my id and social to broadcast so I'm pretty sure it is a job I signed up for. It's not a scam. I am not trying to trick anyone out of their money. I am saying I will show you this or that or do this if you pay me. Just like surveys I am saying I will gather peoples opinion for whatever client who is asking for the survey in exchange for that client to pay me. It's not a trick out of their money this is why they got to places like my last company I work for for us to call people about their opinion etc.... For me I'm just upfront about everything just like my last job I learned the more upfront I was the better I was at it the better the results. I think people don't want to feel tricked and I try to make sure they won't feel like I'm conning anyone. That's why I tend to try to be honest about those kind of things.

It's still my first month(started at Feb 8th), and now I have ~120$ to cash out. I'm going to reinvest those resources to upgrade my Logitech 270 to C922 and with that start to create videos, do things much harder than I do them now... and hopefully make earings much much greater...

It's still my first month(started at Feb 8th), and now I have ~120$ to cash out. I'm going to reinvest those resources to upgrade my Logitech 270 to C922 and with that start to create videos, do things much harder than I do them now... and hopefully make earings much much greater...
what does C922 help with? Does it help with the lag problem?

oh the webcam? My problem is I tried a better webcam in studio I think it made me look worst than my laptop did. It distorted my features and it showed my complexion deeper too. Idk why this was?

A better webcam will help with the clarity. But because of the wider lens, it can distort how you look close up.
None of my members have asked how much I make, but I imagine the guys who have cammed with me every night have a rough idea if they’ve been paying attention to the countdown (I’m on MFC).
To your comparison of earnings statements for major corporations- they’re only really required to share that information if they’re publicly traded. Because people who want to buy stock have to have that information in order to determine if the investment is wise.

If I opened a storefront that was privately owned, I would only have to share those disclosures with the bank and tax folks. And at least everywhere I’ve done business, it isconsidered inappropriate to share your earnings as it looks like you’re begging for help or bragging and don’t need more business.

oh the webcam? My problem is I tried a better webcam in studio I think it made me look worst than my laptop did. It distorted my features and it showed my complexion deeper too. Idk why this was?
Yea, I was thinking about that too, as it's allowing me to somewhat cheat with shaving, because when I shave too often it's very irritative to my skin... But hopefully I'll find a way to tune it... With my current webcam I have to have too much gain and exposure which makes video very noisy and blurry. And for that I have to use very strong lightning which somewhat blinds me and some regions lose too much details and become flat white.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.