AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How much do you charge per customized photosets?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2017
California, US
Twitter Username
@BeaMfc_
MFC Username
Bea___
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000535007/BeaMfc/
Recently someone asked for regular nudes but he also wanted pictures of me using sex toys and masturbating
and I have no idea how much to sell these photosets for without underselling myself .
Would you charge extra for super explicit nudes??

I'm currently trying to change up prices for most of my camming content and I still haven't figured out a reasonable price for customized photosets .

I need some ideas 🙆‍♀️

ty 🌷

I personally do $1 per photo with a minimum of 5 photos for basic things + basic toys, if they want something more complex then the amount goes up, and I deliver within 24 hours usually.
Some models charge more, some charge less.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bea__
I don't do photosets for now, but I would price them for $3/each or even more. If I would charge less I would watermark them because you never know what they will be using them for, besides ofc jerking to them. Think like this..if they were to go in a private, they would pay a lot more to get to the super explicit part of the show, right ? With this pics they really get a shortcut straight to the point.

Reactions: Bea__
I don't do photosets for now, but I would price them for $3/each or even more. If I would charge less I would watermark them because you never know what they will be using them for, besides ofc jerking to them. Think like this..if they were to go in a private, they would pay a lot more to get to the super explicit part of the show, right ? With this pics they really get a shortcut straight to the point.
I watermark every single one of my photos, especially for paid photosets.
The only time I won't watermark them is if I was sending physical photo prints, but even then I plan to print my name and the name I choose for the photo on the back.

I charge $5 per pic to start with bulk discounts. I dont push direct sales much tho.

But consider, even for a couple pics youre getting ready, choosing outfits, and more than likely taking more shots than youre actually sending, then possibly editing + watermarking. Its a lot more work than it might seem.

that's a good point ! I didn't even think about watermarking sets. I'm definitely going to do that now!

Reactions: QuinnLane
I don't do them but if I did I would charge $500 if there is potential for reselling the set, and $1000 if there isn't... and keep in mind this is without crossing any of my boundaries... toys and explicit shots are out of the question.

I would then deliver the best handpicked shots from the set.. minimum 10 pics, but probably around 30+ because that is what I usually end up with when I do a shoot.

Reactions: mira_leo and Bea__
I charge $5 per picture or $25 for 6 and $50 for 12. For pictures, I can't resell or reuse in some way (like fan signs etc) I charge $10 per picture. I have honestly never thought about what I would charge for extras (like using toys etc). I guess it would be around the $25-$50 dollar range depending on what the "extra" is.

I also do a $25 minimum/$5 per picture rate. It's half of my custom video rate which is $50 minimum/$10 per minute/5 minute minimum. However, explicit anything is like an extra $150 just because that can often be difficult for me. Charge whatever you feel comfortable with and what you feel you deserve.

I also do a $25 minimum/$5 per picture rate. It's half of my custom video rate which is $50 minimum/$10 per minute/5 minute minimum. However, explicit anything is like an extra $150 just because that can often be difficult for me. Charge whatever you feel comfortable with and what you feel you deserve.
Just wanna say I'm glad to read that, my video rate is $8/min (was 10 before!) and literally every single person that's msged me about custom videos leaves after I tell them my price. And I'm like kay, I'm pretty sure this is fairly standard, so I guess these dudes are all just cheap AF ? I don't even want to lower it more 'cause it's a lot of workkk

Reactions: Bea__ and Rose
Just wanna say I'm glad to read that, my video rate is $8/min (was 10 before!) and literally every single person that's msged me about custom videos leaves after I tell them my price. And I'm like kay, I'm pretty sure this is fairly standard, so I guess these dudes are all just cheap AF ? I don't even want to lower it more 'cause it's a lot of workkk
A solid 70% of dudes who hit you up about custom videos will never pay, no matter what you charge. You definitely aren’t overpricing!

yeah $8-$10 per minute is def a good price to sell your customs for ! Also my videos all have to be at least 10 minutes long.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
yeah $8-$10 per minute is def a good price to sell your customs for ! Also my videos all have to be at least 10 minutes long.
A solid 70% of dudes who hit you up about custom videos will never pay, no matter what you charge. You definitely aren’t overpricing!
Thank you !! I guess maybe since I don't push it much my #s aren't high enough to get the percentage that do actually buy yet lmao. I'd love to do some cool interesting customs like the private shows I get, but man all my requests are either super out of my comfort zone or timewasters haha

But yeah, I see a lot of people charge like $5 a minute, which helps them sell more volume which is awesome, but for me I don't want to focus on it and I just really don't like the idea of only getting like $50 from something I know I'm going to work hours on

Models who sell pictures should also consider adding meta data to the images as well as a watermark. It is not only harder to remove the metadata coded into the image than cropping out a watermark but also each Private Set can be linked to a "key" so if it gets shared everywhere you can track who did it. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.