AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How much do you make?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2019
I know some people find the question rude but I hope yall can be understanding. I was camming about 2 years ago but really didnt make much. Now 2 years later my family and I moved out of the U.S and I'm going to start camming again but want to know if its unrealistic to try and make 2k a month. I cant get verified at the moment because I need to make a whole new account on chaturbate (that's where I was working) are there better recommendations? Of someone could just say a ballpark range I would appreciate it so much. I understand it varys with everyone. I just need some hope i can make it lol

How much did you make? How much is "not that much in two years?" How many hours were you putting in during that time? How many sites did you try and what site did you try?

There are a lot of factors into why and how someone makes the amount they do, some people can put barely any effort and make bank, where as others work really hard and make little. Vica Versa.

I'm really not comfortable answering this question, and I don't think too many will in public as well.

I know some people find the question rude but I hope yall can be understanding. I was camming about 2 years ago but really didnt make much. Now 2 years later my family and I moved out of the U.S and I'm going to start camming again but want to know if its unrealistic to try and make 2k a month. I cant get verified at the moment because I need to make a whole new account on chaturbate (that's where I was working) are there better recommendations? Of someone could just say a ballpark range I would appreciate it so much. I understand it varys with everyone. I just need some hope i can make it lol
More than possible. If you are fearless :)

Reactions: MilaRose
Any entrepreneur can make as little as $0 a month if they put no effort into their business, but $2k/month for boy/girl adult entertainment is extremely reasonable in my opinion. I would highly recommend selling and regularly uploading digital content, that may be live show recordings or pre-made videos, on a few different clip sites and even accept custom video orders. This will greatly increase your income and your following. Since there are two of you, you can offer solo female, solo male, and boy/girl digital content and live entertainment which greatly decreases your limitations! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.