AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How much time do you spend on ACF?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe once or twice a month. Probably no more than a couple dozen times last year.

I do a morning "sweep" of all the unread threads in Random, Sexy Stuff, General, Ask a Model, and the MFC, Girly, and Random parts of MO. I usually do this while having my morning coffee. It takes 2-3 hours every day.

If I'm in a hurry, I just check my watched threads. That only takes ~5 minutes. But I do this multiple times throughout the day. Just whenever I'm bored/at my pc/on my phone. ACF is very addicting. Ambah has created such an awesome hangout spot!

Probably 5-6 days out of the week for about an hour a day. I sweep for new posts in threads I'm interested in, but I don't spend too too long on here. It's such a great resource, though.

ACF doesn't suck up a tremendous amount of my time, but I do hit my "New Posts" bookmark quite frequently throughout the day to see if there might be something of interest being posted.

I used to spend a bit much time here - it became a way for me to avoid doing life things. Now I check the threads I follow, skim the last page of the DMP, respond to anything I want to..and that usually takes 20-30 mins of my time. I'll check in maybe 2-3 times a day, but usually for just a minute

I have it open nearly all the time, but don't generally look at it unless I'm either waking up with new posts in the morning with my coffee, or waiting on clips to upload (like now).

Other times will be if I feel the need to post something, or a thread I watch gets posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.