AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How much to reinvest and keeping things fresh?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilithvalentine

Cam Model
Jul 17, 2017
Twitter Username
@ghostgirl1_3
Chaturbate Username
ghostgirl1_3
How much money should I put back into my camgirling? I'm thinking things like buying toys, lingerie, lovesense etc.

Is there a pay off? And is there a risk that if I introduce too much too fast (I've only been camming for 2 weeks) that I will run out of novelty to introduce?

Which leads into my final question and that is how do I get people to be interested in me in the long-term? If I do the same thing over and over will I lose my viewers? Do I need to change and spice things up constantly and at what pace should I introduce new stuff?

I know that's a lot of questions, and any insight is appreciated :)

There can be a payoff to buying all of those especially a lovense toy.
Unfortunately there's no cut and dry answers for your questions.
You'll have to find what works best for you, you can spend as much or little as you want.

Long term all you can do is your best and provide good service and you should keep your regulars, but ultimately a lot of them move on and it has nothing to do with you personally.

I change things up when I get low on inspiration. As long as you have fun with it, you'll be ok. Your regulars may make suggestions as well, just keep it fun for YOU.

Reactions: Ozzie_
As MarlieJane said, as long as you have fun you'll be ok. I reinvest from time to time in costumes and lingerie to keep things fresh, but only when I feel like I've used everything in my rotation too much and I get bored of the things I wear/use.
You'll get the hang of things after a while and you'll feel the vibe of your room/regulars. You need to feel good with what you have and use, because that will be transmitted through your camera to your members. In the long term people come and go, and people also return after a while if you give them a good vibe that no one else gives them.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Status
Not open for further replies.