AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How Prostitutes Won the Wild West

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam I like. He's terribly wrong in some shows, but 60~80% right on average and that's more than enough to tell a story.

More to the point, his concept is to get people to think about what the topic was about. Maybe even talk about it and share.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I am convinced I was a Madam in a past life...

Reactions: Val Vega
Fun little true life fact about me:

My great-great maternal mestizo grandfather who was an gaucho. He save this widowed mulatta high-class prostitute from a house fire and they married one month later. Then my great-grandmother was born in the pampas two years later They had 12 children in total and she still worked as sex worker. :) So, that cowboys and prostitutes did work in the Americas. Sometimes, they got married and had families.

Cowboys & Prostitutes :3

Reactions: LilyPink
Cowboys didn't make much money and generally didn't own the cattle they herded. However hard they worked, they didn't have much to do with establishing settlements themselves.

The need of transportation bought cowboys. Which in turn brought the madams. Which in turn brought the towns. It's a was a whole economic ecosystem.

When trains came along. the root need for transportation changed. The cowboys stopped coming. Lots of towns not on the tracks died off.

I'm not trying to take away form what the madams did.

Status
Not open for further replies.