AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How strict is Niteflirt?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2023
I'm currently having issues accessing my new niteflirt account. I think it's possible I rejected or didn't pick up some calls by mistake as I think I left my available for calls thing on. Do you think it's a possibility I was banned? It also crossed my mind that maybe I got in trouble for saying, "adventurous & open minded", but when I google things like adventurous, open minded, taboo niteflirt on google, there are definitely niteflirt listings that come up with that wording. I am not receiving the forgotten password email even when I check spam and keep refreshing. It's been hours now. It said to enter the last 4 digits of the credit card I have on file, which, I think I only have my debit or bank account number on file.. but nonetheless I input both my credit card and debit card last 4. It said both of them was wrong, when I only have one of each.

I'm currently having issues accessing my new niteflirt account. I think it's possible I rejected or didn't pick up some calls by mistake as I think I left my available for calls thing on. Do you think it's a possibility I was banned? It also crossed my mind that maybe I got in trouble for saying, "adventurous & open minded", but when I google things like adventurous, open minded, taboo niteflirt on google, there are definitely niteflirt listings that come up with that wording. I am not receiving the forgotten password email even when I check spam and keep refreshing. It's been hours now. It said to enter the last 4 digits of the credit card I have on file, which, I think I only have my debit or bank account number on file.. but nonetheless I input both my credit card and debit card last 4. It said both of them was wrong, when I only have one of each.
When you miss calls they just automatically turn your lines and availability off.

Adventurous and open minded won't land you in trouble, nor will taboo.

Not sure what's going on but it's not those two issues

Status
Not open for further replies.