AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How the F*ck do you charge MFC's Vibrator?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It came with a funny charger (which is somewhere in my house.) But to be honest how do you open/stick anything in it? there's no hole, I think.
I got it at the AVN in Las Vegas, its pretty great too, I wish I could use it though.
Anyone know how to help?

• Helpful!
Reactions: Feyonce
It came with a funny charger (which is somewhere in my house.) But to be honest how do you open/stick anything in it? there's no hole, I think.
I got it at the AVN in Las Vegas, its pretty great too, I wish I could use it though.
Anyone know how to help?
You mean the green ones right? There is a small hole like the lush vibe.. you have to puncture it. I can take a picture if that would help?

• Helpful!
You mean the green ones right? There is a small hole like the lush vibe.. you have to puncture it. I can take a picture if that would help?
OH ok I noticed the charger shaped hole but I thought it was weird, why wouldn't it be punctured already? I'm afraid to break it. Anyway, Thank you!!!!

OH ok I noticed the charger shaped hole but I thought it was weird, why wouldn't it be punctured already? I'm afraid to break it. Anyway, Thank you!!!!
It is punctured already. But it's supposed to be a water tight charging hole. It's that way so you can use it in water. However the seal will eventually fail after repeated charges. But hey its a free vibrator so not that big a deal.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Surely it's about time we had wireless charging? just sit on the (waterproof) mat and you're good to go. Hmm wait, I'll patent that, forget I said anything! :D

Surely it's about time we had wireless charging? just sit on the (waterproof) mat and you're good to go. Hmm wait, I'll patent that, forget I said anything! :D

Wireless charging is great, but it's allot less efficient, which can lead to longer charge times. I wonder if they could make one small enough to fit inside, and still have reasonable charge times.

It is punctured already. But it's supposed to be a water tight charging hole. It's that way so you can use it in water. However the seal will eventually fail after repeated charges. But hey its a free vibrator so not that big a deal.

My Shibari Halo is like this, for this reason. It always looks like it's un-punctured, it's interesting. I have yet to use it in water, usually if I'm fapping in the shower I just, you know, use the showerhead.

• Helpful!
Status
Not open for further replies.