AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to add a banned word to a bot?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2021
Hi

I want to ads banned words so that anyone in my room can't mention another cam site that I might be on and get me in trouble if I'm split camming. So on cb want to add words like stripchat and split camming etc to the list. Anyone any ideas how I can do this and what bot I need?

Thanks

I like room control. It has an option to remove/ban anyone spamming junk. It also lets you add lists of works to ban. It seems to generally work pretty well cleaning up the mess, and has options to enable/disable the various features.

Reactions: Saffronmodel
Upvote 0
Hi. I can recommend The Anti Spam Bot. Besides doing an amazing job keeping advertisements/spam out of your chat, you can manually add your own words and 'linked' phrases to hide from chat.

https://chaturbate.com/apps/app_details/the-anti-spam-bot/

This bot uses the ^ (carrot) character to separate words instead of the comma character. So a list of bad words would look like --> word1^word2^word3.

Additionally, you can link words together to create phrases. So this would look like --> word1^word2--word3^word4

In the 2nd example, anyone who types 'word1' or 'word4' will have their chat hidden. Anyone who types both 'word2 & 'word3' on the same line will also have their chat hidden.

This bot is completely silent and will not notify or bother your users in any way!

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.