AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to advertise that you are buying content?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2021
Hello all,

Can anyone list some good options for advertising that you are buying content? For example, what are some good twitter hashtags you can use to attract models? Or any options that work better than twitter would be appreciated

Why exactly would you need to advertise it? Just buy it. You can look up tags/models/fetishes you have on most clip sites. And they come with a preview most of the time. Are you just trying to get models to beg for sales? Are you looking for a findom relationship? Advertising that you're buying content just seems weird to me.

Looking for a specific fetish which doesn't get made very often, so advertising for custom content is the only way to do it most of the time. Extralunchmoney was pretty good for doing this, but I think the site has died out

It sounds like you are wanting to buy content to re-sell? Most models are not going to be okay with that.

Why would we allow you to re-sell our content when we can make much much more by selling it ourselves?

Reactions: MarieElise
Looking for a specific fetish which doesn't get made very often, so advertising for custom content is the only way to do it most of the time. Extralunchmoney was pretty good for doing this, but I think the site has died out
Oh ok. I see. I think your best bet is to either message the models that already made content with your specific fetish or find fetish friendly models on clip sites that do similar content already. So, say you're into sneakers or something, look up a generic term like shoes and find someone that already makes that kind of content. I don't think advertising on Twitter is the best way to go about finding new models.

Oh ok. I see. I think your best bet is to either message the models that already made content with your specific fetish or find fetish friendly models on clip sites that do similar content already. So, say you're into sneakers or something, look up a generic term like shoes and find someone that already makes that kind of content. I don't think advertising on Twitter is the best way to go about finding new models.

This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

Any model worth her salt isn't going to go browsing Twitter hashtags to find customers. Most of the time, rando Twitter guys are not looking to actually spend money and we're not going to go out of our way to engage with them, especially when most of the time we already have requests piled up in our inboxes.

OP, if you're serious about getting custom content made, ManyVids, Clips4Sale and iWantClips are your best bets for finding fetish friendly models who you can message and ask if they are willing to do your specific fetish. But just know, it will probably be more expensive than what you may have been paying on ELM.

Hello all,

Can anyone list some good options for advertising that you are buying content? For example, what are some good twitter hashtags you can use to attract models? Or any options that work better than twitter would be appreciated
Just approach models you're interested in and order something if they don't already have a clip store or if you want to order a custom. Advertising buying is really weird and makes you look like a scammer to anyone with sense who might otherwise do business with you, because if you were actually wanting to buy you'd be making the first move instead of waiting for bites.

Also there's thousands of girls on reddit who sell content. Just go there and shop around if you want an alternative to twitter.

Reactions: Diana_Devil

There are order forms right here:

https://www.manyvids.com/ (find the model then click on the custom tab)

Just message any of the thousands of models and ask if they do your fetish. You could also search for that content and find the model who made it. She's likely on one of the clip sites.

Reactions: GraysonDrake
Status
Not open for further replies.