AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how to arouse interest in the public, I don't know what to do anymore

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2021
Hello everyone,

I stream on chaturbate, and do not even understand what goes into the heads of those who look to understand the tastes or preferences, I play sports every day, I have a physique worked and I am proportional in terms of size everywhere, there are days when I can have many views but in tokens there are days that go to practically zero, and I get to see the competition to understand what they do, many do little or nothing, or have very feminine air or seem children of 15 years and get fed up to make money.... I am not speaking badly, but I ask myself why that is and I really lose the will. or else it is just people who only want to talk..... Does anyone feel the same way? that people only want to talk? they don't give tips like they used to?

I don't even know why I go to the gym, diet and sell my soul to the devil, I think I would have more success if I dressed like a woman

someone can indicate other cam sites for men? i repeat, for men!

Hello everyone,

I stream on chaturbate, and do not even understand what goes into the heads of those who look to understand the tastes or preferences, I play sports every day, I have a physique worked and I am proportional in terms of size everywhere, there are days when I can have many views but in tokens there are days that go to practically zero, and I get to see the competition to understand what they do, many do little or nothing, or have very feminine air or seem children of 15 years and get fed up to make money.... I am not speaking badly, but I ask myself why that is and I really lose the will. or else it is just people who only want to talk..... Does anyone feel the same way? that people only want to talk? they don't give tips like they used to?

I don't even know why I go to the gym, diet and sell my soul to the devil, I think I would have more success if I dressed like a woman

someone can indicate other cam sites for men? i repeat, for men!
You might do well on Flirt4free. Its not a site I normally recommend but they advertise heavily to the muscle worship crowd, so seems like it might be a good fit for you.
Other sites you can try would be:

Token Sites:
  • Stripchat
  • cam4
  • camsoda
  • bonga
  • MVLive
Private based sites:
  • Streamate
  • imlive
  • jasmin
I feel like I am forgetting some but I think that's the main ones. You can also stream on JustForFans, but im not 100% sure on how it works since I never really looked into it. but from what I remember you can set the room to a public room and have members tip.

99% of male viewers are male themselves. The cute sub boy look is highly appealing for obvious reasons. Some ladies like it too, I had that phase.

You could try putting lotion on yourself? Idk. Whatever you do, chatting forever should be paid for. You have to think about stuff you can do on camera that still, you are the main talk of the room.

You could try doing flexes on camera, bars, push ups idk. Anything sexual, as I see, are for tippers.

I know I type all this but have been heavily bored w myself too.

Status
Not open for further replies.