AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to ask a model for rougher sex and have her like it?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2020
I have seen models who seem to like it rough, and get turned on by it. My attempts seem to hit and miss. Any advice here to get my models in the mood for that would be great!

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
What @Mila_ said!

The other thing to keep in mind is that for models like me who do a lot of hardcore shows, we have to be careful about not wearing our bodies out too much or we may have to cut out shifts short! Personally, I’m more open to rougher shows towards the beginning of the night, and on nights that I know I’m only doing a couple hours. If I’m working a lot of hours I may already be feeling a little tender, and going too hard would be painful, even though I’m a person who likes it hard!

Also the better you two cube together, the easier it will be for her to get into it! Taking some extra care to form a connection and figure out how she likes to be talked to (and how she likes to play!) may help a lot.

Is it the actual roughness of the penetration that gets you off? Or would you be satisfied by them being louder and more enthusiastic? I’ve found that a lot of dudes who ask for rough shows are mostly just interesting in the intensity, regardless of how hard the penetration is!

I turn down these show types. I'm not looking to wreck my cunt which might put out work for a few days. Vaginas aren't made out of steel. No matter how much lube you use, it can still get sore. Some vaginas are more sensitive then others.

You might have better luck with clips instead of camshows.

If a customer had such expectations of me I would love it if they purchased a sextoy for me and send me a request for private video content and I would
Make a custom video catering toward the request with the toy and for additional fees of course. The toy purchase would just be another form of “lube” to get me excited to do this particular show. Also if customer enjoyed that could be something we do together again either custom video or on cam and if it was streaming I could know ahead of time and adjust my rates for example . Just an idea

I like intense, passionate sex best irl too, but I don't do it on cam (especially right now) because like others have said, we have to do a lot of shows per night to meet our monetary goals. It's not worth it to hurt ourselves for the whole night and possibly the next day (few days) too, unless the dude is tipping several 100 GOLD. Even then that's kind of lowballing it for me. I don't do it in customs either, and wouldn't likely consider it without maybe a minimum $400 tip.

Even though I love it in real life. It's just not practical on cam.

However talking about it on cam is fine, but actually doing it w a plastic dildo all rough and fast... nah. Ends up hurting too much after the fact, they're nothing like real penis's sensation-wise. Not worth $7 a minute (my base rate), if it fucks up my ability to make my goal for that night and the next. So it has nothing to do w the mood. Unless you count the mood of the guy/ show buyer remembering the greater context, and considering the reality that his one 5 - 10 minute show isn't going to cover a model's bills for a whole 24 to 48 hours.

Last edited:
The thread title seems to imply that you're talking about getting models TO like it. I think, instead, you should find a model who's already into it or is offering it. Hopefully she is using toys that are odorless and made of material that's actually safe for the vagina...not that cheap, plastic or rubber crap. Visits to the gynecologists are dreaded enough as it is. Lol. Don't need to be adding BV or other female problems to the mix.

If a customer had such expectations of me I would love it if they purchased a sextoy for me and send me a request for private video content and I would
Make a custom video catering toward the request with the toy and for additional fees of course. The toy purchase would just be another form of “lube” to get me excited to do this particular show. Also if customer enjoyed that could be something we do together again either custom video or on cam and if it was streaming I could know ahead of time and adjust my rates for example . Just an idea
I have done this (not the rough part), buying toys for at least 4 different models that I am friendly with. I chat to all of them during their shows and share stuff, and have got to know them over 3 to 6 months first.

All of them were toys that they wanted (and chose), but couldn't really afford and very diverse. Each did a custom video (5 to 10 minutes) for me and they now have those toys for use when they are online.

IMO you have to try and get to know what a model likes doing and be a regular tipper (supporter) before even discussing things outside the tip menu. Of course every model is different.

I have such rough fuck in my tip menu lol

my machine fucks me with an 180 strokes per minute

but .....

I do need some considerable amount of "lube " to make that happend because you know pussys cant fuck on dry

when you say mmm bb i fuck you rough and hard and you tip like a snail sorry but ...

Golden Girls Rose GIF by TV Land

I have such rough fuck in my tip menu lol

my machine fucks me with an 180 strokes per minute

but .....

I do need some considerable amount of "lube " to make that happend because you know pussys cant fuck on dry

when you say mmm bb i fuck you rough and hard and you tip like a snail sorry but ...

Rhettt (OP) meet Diana_Devil maybe a match made in heaven??​

I have seen models who seem to like it rough, and get turned on by it. My attempts seem to hit and miss. Any advice here to get my models in the mood for that would be great!
1. Ask the question in a big tip note.
2. Keep dropping in big tips.

That should do it! ;)

That should do it! ;)
I really don't think this is a good idea. Might end up pressuring the model into doing something they aren't comfortable with and probably end up not enjoying themselves.

I really don't think this is a good idea. Might end up pressuring the model into doing something they aren't comfortable with and probably end up not enjoying themselves.
Agreed. This would just make me salty. If I decline something no amount of money is gonna change my mind and I find it insulting when guys just throw more money at me with the expectation that I'll change my mind.

It just makes more sense to be upfront about how much it would cost to do certain things in the event they aren't a "no" but more of a "I'll have to log off after this so it needs to be worthwhile to me."

Agreed. This would just make me salty. If I decline something no amount of money is gonna change my mind and I find it insulting when guys just throw more money at me with the expectation that I'll change my mind.
i call it for what it is, exploitation. the other day i had someone in private who asked for anal. told him no. he then tipped me 100 gold expecting me to then do so. thanks for the money bro, but no.

I like it. I have a few regulars who like it rough or like the big dildo and I do it only when its slow or close to the weekend when I can recover. I always schedule these pvts. So if you like a particular model, ask her if she would schedule one with you when she is able to have rough play, if she does such a thing. Takes the pressure off and gives her time to prepare. Also, tip her extra after, too, because she will probably be out of commission or sore and it needs to be worth it. There are guys who like a LOT less for the same price and that is prob another thing you are up against.

lol "make her like it" sounds flipping terrible. Try asking before a show and finding someone who actually likes it!

This was my exact thought a few days ago when I first saw the title of this thread + the first post about "getting his models in the mood." Yeah, this ain't the way to do it. And "Come on, baby...just try it for me" seems icky. What is this...one of those PBS after school specials (the 90s) about "peer pressure?" Lol.

OP, you wouldn't want your favorite model going along with something she doesn't wanna do (involving her body)...possibly even dreading...just to get you off. You might think she'll like it, but she may not...and then may even resent you for it...and in her mind she could be like Ugh, why did he pay me to do that after I told him I didn't want to?

Like I said in earlier post, just go with a model who already offers it. Maybe there are models you could find by searching the hash tag #roughsex or something? I think that's better than going the "Convincing a model to go outside of her comfort zone with her body" route.

That should do it! ;)
Of course - No is a No. But if the model is up for any of it, then the big tips definitely make play enjoyable.

I dont do any rough play at all - my precious VaJayJay deserves to be treated with utmost respect always and aint no amount of tokens that will change that.

I turn down these show types. I'm not looking to wreck my cunt which might put out work for a few days. Vaginas aren't made out of steel. No matter how much lube you use, it can still get sore. Some vaginas are more sensitive then others.

You might have better luck with clips instead of camshows.
Amen. These words worth gold! I can't understand those pricks who want to see people suffer... it's terrible. Viewers just forget what respect is.

I honestly do enjoy and like rougher sex at times but I have found that frequently people ask me about using my largest toys for private shows. I noticed that I no longer mention my truly large toys because as often as I am asked to take a large toy, it is truly not as often that I WANT to take them. So I smile and grab a 5 inch soft silicone dildo and say “this is the biggest” and do a show I feel comfortable with. When I want to play with the big toys I may do a specific Gold show with them or knowingly increase my rates so I can enjoy the work and then take a few days to recover from it. I found my 5 inch *thick* dildo is almost uncomfortable how girthy (2inches) it is if I don’t feel naturally ready and honestly I know that it really takes me time++ to get comfortable so that is why a Gold show would work for me so I could give myself the time I need to be ready and then enjoy the specific large toys, with an audience that is aware that is the Gold show content.

I guess a lot of lube and getting her in the mood should do the trick. Keep in mind that if we go rough, we will also feel a little bit exhausted and end the shift earlier that we should. Be sensible about it, going hard usually leaves us so sore that we might call the 911 coochie emergency :)

Just don’t. Don’t try to change her show, don’t try to push her boundaries don’t make her do anything she doesn’t feel comfortable with.

This. I'm not going to give him any advice other than what I have already told him (And that was back in March). I really hope that, nearly 2 months later, he isn't still trying to pressure "his models" into rougher sex after they've already told him no.....

He needs to respect that it's her choice what she does with her body, or find a different model who offers the rough sex shows that he's looking for.

Reactions: Sxmxr and Billyboy
I have seen models who seem to like it rough, and get turned on by it.
And the Academy Award for best CB actress goes to....

My attempts seem to hit and miss. Any advice here to get my models in the mood for that would be great!
So tell us how you attempt get models in the mood for this, and I am sure you will get some feedback.

Just to make sure we are tuned to the same channel on reality TV: rough sex actually hurts women and often their cervix will be bruised and sore the day after. It's definitely not everyday sex, and given that it might adversely affect her next private or show, she is going to want a lot of money to do that. If it were my pussy on the line, that would be 2000 tokens up front and 240 tokens per minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.