AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to customize the notices from Lovense Extension

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 6, 2021
I would like to change the color of the notices from Lovense Extension. I didn`t find that feature in the Extension.Now they are just gray.It`s too much boring!:happy:
Do you know how to change it?🆘

Attachments

• what I have.png
    what I have.png
    106.6 KB · Views: 6
Hi. To change the colors of text you send to chat (not notices), adjust your 'gear tab' settings or use any CB app/bot that gives you the option to customize the font/chat/text color! As the Lovense extenstion information is sent as if you typed it, and not as a CB Notice, it will output with the colors you choose. This works for background fades/styles as well.

You can also use an app/bot to send the same information to chat instead. If you use a dynamic app/bot (like Synergy) you can design the entire advertisement, colors, icons, and thank you message experience to your hearts content!

Cheers!
Cexmental

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.