AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to deep throat the dildo?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be a smart ass. But, have you watched any YouTube videos on sword swallowing? I’d think it’d be applicable. Maybe...

I’ll go hide in a corner now... 😜

Not to be a smart ass. But, have you watched any YouTube videos on sword swallowing? I’d think it’d be applicable. Maybe...

I’ll go hide in a corner now... 😜
Oh my, this might be the best advice! At least it made me laugh.

Well CJ, I can't do it either and wondered the same thing. I know for a fact there is more to it than shoving it down your throat, crossing your fingers and hoping for the best. . . because I already tried this method during the last SM contest. The client loved it, gave me 5 stars and said "I will be back" and I really hope he never comes back because that sh*t hurts. My eyes watered (which he thought was hot) but in reality I was literally choking to death.

I am sure it's a teachable skill, right? Any deepthroat aficionados want to weigh in and help us deepthroatin' newbies out?

i dont know if i can post MO links in public.

so i dming them to you @MissCJ

Reactions: KenzieCams
Weirdly, the thing that worked for me was squeezing the thumb of my left hand in my palm while I did it. I think having something to distract my brain helped. It also has a lot to do with size and shape. Sometimes I can deepthroat 8" just fine if it's the right shape, and other times I'll struggle with 6" because the shape/angle is wrong. I also really struggle with my smallest dildo, I suspect because it's very firm and fairly thin. Something about 6" and quite soft works well for me.

As you taking it, try "swallowing". It opens up the throat . Never did this with a dildo but it works with the "real thing". There's also a lot to do with the angle too as far as having your throat open. But try the swallowing thing.

Like others said, flexible dildos, biting, and distraction help too!

Okay, maybe this is a bad analogy, but a throat is a lot like any other hole sometimes...
Gotta work up to it, build up lubrication (saliva), and gradually go deeper.

🤢I feel gross having typed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.