AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to earn income being an affiliate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2022
Hello, I'm a model, and I would like to know more about affiliates. I don't understand how you earn income doing that and what skills do you need. As a model i understand you can earn extra cash for sharing links on socials, but I would like to know more.

Hello, I'm a model, and I would like to know more about affiliates. I don't understand how you earn income doing that and what skills do you need. As a model i understand you can earn extra cash for sharing links on socials, but I would like to know more.
That's pretty much all their is to how it works, provide your link to a traffic source, when someone signs up through your link and makes a purchase you earn a %.
Was there specific information you were looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.